UP NHM CHO Admit Card 2019: The Uttar Pradesh NHM Community Health Officer admit card 2019 release on 06th June 2019 on official site www.sams.co.in/cho. Those aspirants who applied their online form for UP NHM CHO Hall Ticket 2019 will be released. We have to mention the direct link to download UP NRHM CHO Admit Card 2019 for Phase 1 exam below on this page. You have requires login details to download UP NHM CHO Call Letter 2019.
Also is declare the Date of written Test Phase I is 16th June 2019. Aspirants must have to check their exam details. However they have to download UPNHM CHO Admit Card 2019 to check the Roll No, Exam Date & Time and Exam Hall details The NHM UP CHO Call Letter which shall be uploaded on www.sams.co.in.
Table of Contents
UP NHM CHO Admit Card 2019 Download @ www.sams.co.in/cho
This is informed to all aspirants that UP NHM Community Health officer Admit Card 2019 for Phase 1 exam is now available to the official site. The National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh were invited application form for 6000 Contractual Vacancies. Also the Phase 1 & 2 for Six-Months Bridge Program Certificate in Community Health. Now in order to vacancy, the UP NHM Community Health Officer Call Letter 2019 is releasing at www.sams.co.in site. So aspirants need to download their hall ticket online.
The National Rural Health Mission Uttar Pradesh is now declared UP NHM CHO Phase 1 Exam Date and Schedule to the held written exam. Now the applicants who have submitted their application from the last date was 27th May 2019, can check and download their NHM CHO Exam Hall Ticket online.
Important Dates for Uttar Pradesh NRHM CHO Written Exam 2019
|Event||Date & Time|
|UP NHM CHO Admit Card Released Date||06th June 2019|
|Date of Written Exam||16th June 2019|
|Reporting Time||1:15 PM|
|Written Exam Duration||2 Hours (2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)|
|Exam Type||Objective Type 9 (Offline) OMR Based|
An applicant who had applied and found eligible to appear in UP NHM CHO July 2019 Written Exam, will be issued an online Hall Ticket.
Importance Brief of UP NRHM CHO Admit Card 2019
In order to held recruitment exam the National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh Officials will release online admit card.
- An applicant candidature will be assured by only Call Letter issuing.
- The Hall Ticket has details about exam date, Time and Exam Hall address, etc.
- Aspirants without UP NHM Admit card shall not be allowed to appear in the Exam.
- The hall ticket is a valid document to allow to sit in the exam for an aspirant.
- Aspirants have followed the exam guidelines given in exam call letter.
- Thus the finally UP NRHM CHO Admit Card 2019 June Exam is now releasing at online. Competitors are also intimated for such details through here and as well as official site cho.samshrm.com/chp. It is required to check this regularly for any latest updates.
How to Download NHM UP CHO Hall Ticket 2019
We have mentioned here simple steps to download UP NHM hall ticket individual. You can also use-mention direct link to download admit card below given table.
- Competitors first have to visit at the official website of UP NRHM.
- Now go to the section of Recruitment of Community Health Officer 2019.
- Click on latest updates link of Download Admit Card.
- Now enter your Registration number, Password & DOB Correctly.
- Click on Login option.
- Now Download UP NHM CHO Admit Card 2019 and Save it.
- Take a printout of this for further purpose.
The aspirants are compulsory to download exam hall ticket after the same link activated on given here:
|Admit Card (Direct Link)||Click Here|
|Download App for Getting Latest Updates on Mobile||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
Information Mention on Uttar Pradesh NRHM CHO Admit Card 2019
The official release to download UP NHM CHO Admit Card by recruitment officials. Now the aspirants are also requested to follow the above steps and download their written Exam call letter and verify the below details.
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Reporting Time
- Exam Roll No
- Test Centre Address
- Exam Date & Time
- Question Paper Pattern
- Candidate Photograph & Signature
- Date of Birth
- Important Instructions
- Registration no.
In order of download NHM Admit Card 2019, the aspirants have to cross check all the exam related details. Some cases the website is going slow and show the error to while login to download hall ticket due to heavy traffic. So aspirants do not worry and try after some time.
What documents required for CHO Written Phase 1 Exam 2019
All the eligible and interested competitors have to appear in the test as per the stipulated date and time in the allotted exam center. While attending for written test an aspirant must carry anyone in the following documents.
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving license
- Any Government recognized ID
It is necessary to carry the valid documents to an aspirant while appearing in written exams. If an applicant has a failure to bring such document they will not be allowed to appear in the written exam.
Important Instructions for Written Exam
- The UP NHM CHO Written Exam held as per syllabus and exam pattern mention in the recruitment notification.
- The aspirants have to download Admit Card to check their Exam Date, Schedule and Roll No, Exam center details, etc.
- The hall ticket for written exam release online at sams.co.in/cho website.
- No, Admit card sent to the candidate by post or any other mode.
- Aspirants must have to report in exam hall on or before mentioned time in Hall Ticket.
- Without call letter and valid Identity Proof, no applicant will allow sitting in the exam.
- Applicant must have avoided bringing the prohibited devices in the exam.
- The late comer’s applicant will not allow entering the exam center at any conditions.
- Applicants are to appear in the exam hall allotted them only.
If the admit card is not availed before 5 days of the written exam date, they have to immediately inform the recruitment officials.
We hope above details of UP NHM CHO Admit Card 2019 is helpful for competitors. We also advise to aspirants, kindly save in bookmark this site for further UP NRHM CHO updates. Thanks for reading and best of luck for the exam.