Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has declared UKPSC Civil Judge Prelims Admit Card 2019 at ukpsconline.in. You can get the information about the UKPSC Civil Judge Call Letter Date as well as Civil Judge Exam Date here. Furthermore, make use of the direct link mentioned here to download your UKPSC Judicial Service Admit Card 2018-19. For more details visit the official website of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission i.e. ukpsc.gov.in. UKPSC PCS J Civil Judge Pre Exam Admit Card 2018-19 is very important for the aspirants to carry in the exam, if any aspirants will not bring the Uttarakhand Junior Division Call Letter to the written Exam, they are not allowed to give their written exam.
Sometimes, the authorities will also check the Government ID proof while appeared the written Exam. So aspirants also bring any valid Government ID proof to the Exam Hall. As this is the Govt. Exam, the aspirants have to bring all the things to the Exam. Summary of UKPSC Civil Judge Exam hall ticket 2018-19.
Download UKPSC Civil Judge Prelims Admit Card 2019 @ ukpsconline.in
Those aspirants who filled the online application form in time and also deposited the fee, they can download their admit card from given mentioned direct link:
Uttrakhand Judicial Service JD Exam 2018 Brief
|Name of the Board||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Civil Judge|
|No. of Vacancies||30|
|Application Duration||28 December 2018 to 17 January 2019|
|Call Letter Release Date||06th May 2019|
|Exam Date||26th May 2019|
|Selection Criteria||Written Examination & Interview|
|Name of the Category||Admit Card|
Keep the login info. Such as Reg Number, Password beforehand to check the UKPSC Admit Card of Civil Judge immediately. Usually, the authority of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission issues the UKPSC Hall Tickets on 06th May 2019.
UKPSC Judicial Service CJ Selection Process
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission selects the candidates purely on their performance in their Pre and Main Exam. After conducting the entire process, the UKPSC authority declares the final merit list of aspirants. They are along the lines
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
- Viva Voce
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Civil Judge Exam Date 2019
The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission is conducting the exam on 26th May 2019 in all over Uttrakhand state.
Important Instructions for Exam
- Aspirants should bring the clear printout of admit card in the Exam hall.
- Aspirants should download their call letter before the date of exam.
- Aspirants are advised to cross-check all the information mentioned on their Exam hall tickets.
- Date, Time and location of the Exam will be given on the call letter.
- Aspirants should bring them any Valid ID proofs at the time of written Exam.
- Aspirants are advised to keep their exam hall ticket safe until the vacancy process. Hall ticket will be required at the time of the final stage.
- Any issue related to the downloading of the admit card can be resolved by the official authorities.
- The aspirants should note that the call letter will have some instructions for the exam day.
Syllabus for UKPSC Civil Judge Junior Division 2019
- General Knowledge
- Computer Knowledge
- General English
Exam outlines for UKPSC Civil Judge 2019 Junior Division
- The Pre Exam (Elimination Test) shall be of 100 Marks.
- The duration consist will be 2 Hours 30 Minutes.
- Consisting of Multiple Choice Questions each of 1 Mark with Negative Marking of 0.33 Mark for each Wrong Answer.
- For more about the exam, pattern aspirants advised visiting the official portal/notifications.
Details Mentioned On UKPSC Judicial Service Admit Card 2018-19
Your UKPSC call letter will have the following details mentioned on it:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Date of the Exam
- Timings of the Exam
- Parent’s Name
- Exam Venue
- Name of the exam
- Gender of the Candidate
- Hall Ticket Number
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Registration Number
- Category of the Candidate
- Reporting Time
- Space for the Signature of the Invigilator
Documents to be Bring Along With Hall Tickets
The production of UKPSC Call Letter in the exam hall is not enough. You need extra ID proof to be allowed to take the Examination. You can bring any of the following document/s:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Bank Passbook with Photograph
Steps to download UKPSC Civil Judge Exam Call Letter
If you are having trouble with the UKPSC Admit Card of Civil Judge download steps. You can feel free as you will get the complete process in a simple manner. They are as follows
- First of all, visit the official web portal of UKPSC, i.e. ukpsc.gov.in
- Find a direct link named UKPSC Civil Judge from the home page screen.
- Finally, click on the mentioned direct link.
- Fill up the information necessary like Registration Number, Date of Birth to use the Login Page.
- Once, you fill all the details make sure they are filled right and click the Submit Button.
- Thus, candidates can see a new page having the Call Letter.
- Finally, take a print out of Admit Card of Civil Judge and keep it for future usage.
UKPSC authority is all set to disclose Civil Judge Admit Card at the official page. Aspirants can go through the modules to get an idea about the Selection process as well as exam Pattern involved for Uttarakhand PSC Civil Judge. However, you can use the direct link mentioned at the above of the page to fetch Uttrakhand Judicial Services call letter. If candidates wish to have more details visit the official portal of UKPSC, i.e. ukpsc.gov.in.
Now the aspirants download the UKPSC Civil Judge Prelims Admit Card 2019 to attend the 26th May 2019 Exam. We wish all competitors to their written exam. We hope all candidates get good marks in written exam and appoint UKPSC.