UKPSC Civil Judge Mains Result 2019 Declared @ ukpsc.gov.in. Check UKPSC Junior Division Mains Exam Result 2019. Uttrakhand Public Service Commission had successfully conducted the Mains Exam for 30 Civil Judge (Junior Division) Vacancies. All the aspirants who had participated in the UKPSC Mains exam must check the Uttrakhand PSC CJ Mains Result 2019. Moreover, the Mains exam was held in September 2019. Aspirants can check the UKPSC Junior Division Mains Results 2019 from the official site @ ukpsc.gov.in on.
Latest News: Uttrakhand UKPSC Civil Judge Mains Exam Result Released, Download Uttrakhand PSC Junior Division Mains Result from given below link. You can also check the Mains Exam from the quick link mention at the bottom of the article. Additionally, we have provided the details of the UKPSC CJ Mains Exam 2019. Moreover, all the aspirants are suggested to check the below sections and check the complete details of Uttrakhand PSC Civil Judge Mains Result 2019.
Uttrakhand PSC Civil Judge Mains Result 2019 – Summary
|Exam Authority||Uttrakhand Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Civil Judge (Junior Division) Exam 2018-19|
|Total No Of Posts||30 Vacancies|
|Prelims Exam Date||26th May 2019|
|Mains Exam Date||12th to 18th September 2019|
|Civil Judge Mains Results Release Date||28th November 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Personal Interview|
Steps To Download UKPSC PSC Junior Division Mains Exam Result 2019
- First of all, go to the UKPSC official site by using the ukpsc.gov.in.
- Next, search for the direct link which views Civil Judge Mains Result 2019.
- Click on the provided quick link.
- Enter the UKPSC details and click on the Submit link.
- After that, your Uttrakhand PSC Civil Judge Mains Result 2019 will display on the screen.
- Also, check the result using exam roll numbers and download them.
- Take a print for future uses.
To Download Uttrakhand PSC CJ Mains Result 2019 – Download Here
We above all details regarding UKPSC Civil Judge Mains Result 2019 are very helpful for candidates. Also, visit the Uttrakhand PSC official site to check more updates. Thanks!