TNPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has declared notice for Drug Inspector & Junior Analyst job online form 2019 TNPSC DI & JA Online Form 2019 and invites online application for TNPSC Drug Inspector Vacancy. The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Vacancy online form will be available from 12 April 2019 to 12 May 2019. Those applicants who are seeking the job in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission as a TNPSC Drug Inspector & Junior Analyst or DI & JA posts and waiting for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Online Form 2019, may check the Detailed Official notification and apply online from using given link.
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 for DI & JA Vacancy has been uploaded on the official website. The online application form for TNPSC New Jobs 2019 will start from 12 April 2019. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will be declared the notification TNPSC Vacancy. Check qualification and eligibility criteria, last date of the application form. Those candidates who are seeking the job in T.N.P.S.C. as DI & JA post may check details and apply online using the link. Details of the posts are shown below.
TNPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2019 Details
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has invited applications for DI & JA Interested candidates can apply for the post through the online on or before 12 May. Candidates kindly read the T.N.P.S.C. official notification for educational qualifications for T.N.P.S.C. vacancy. Read details before apply online. Ensure their educational and eligibility before fill the application form. Check details as given:
|Junior Analyst in the Drugs Testing Laboratory||09|
Educational Qualification for TNPSC Recruitment 2019
For Drugs Inspector
- Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a recognized University.
For Junior Analyst
- A Degree in Pharmacy or A Degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Degree in Chemistry and having related experience.
Age limits for TNPSC Drug Inspector & Junior Analyst 2019
- Applicant’s age should be minimum 18 years & maximum of 30 years. Upper age relaxation will be provided as per rules. More information about the T.N.P.S.C. DI & JA age limits check official notification.
Candidates may pay for T.N.P.S.C. Exam fee online using various online payment gateway:
- JA- 150/- DI-200/-
- For both two pots: Rs. 200/-
- One time registration fee: Rs. 150/-
- SC/ST/MBC/Ex: Full Exemption
TNPSC DI & JA Notification 2019
The commission has declared detailed official notification PDF on 12 April. You can easily download DI & JA Notification 2019 PDF.
TNPSC conducted TNPSC DI & JA Exam in this year at various centres all over in Tamil Nadu. Candidates are given the option to select the Exam centre of their choice while filling in the online application form. Candidates do not hold the right to question T.N.P.S.C. for same.
How to apply
Interested eligible candidates should apply through online only, any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted online application submission started on 12 April and closed on 12 May. Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed medium on or before 12 May 2019. Follow given some steps by steps process for filling up the TNPSC DI & JA application form.
- Visit the official TNPSC website www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Click on the tab “TNPSC DI & JA 2019 Notice” and read the pre-instructions carefully.
- Fill the necessary/basic details and complete the registration process.
- Now, log-in to your registered account by entering the registration number and password.
- Enter educational details and related information’s.
- After entering all the details, now upload the scanned copy of the photo and signature.
- The last step is the fee deposit. Deposit the fee by credit/debit card.
- After depositing the fee, a confirmation mail/Message will be sent to the registered mobile No.
Knowledge in Tamil
Candidates should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil.
Scheme of Examination
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission DI & JA selection based on the two section exam. Check given below selection process:
Paper –I (Subject Paper-200 questions), 3 Hours, 300 marks
Candidate should choose any one of the following subjects based on his/her educational qualification:
- Pharmacy/ Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Clinical Pharmacology
- M.D. Microbiology
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Paper – II (General Studies), 100 Questions, 2 Hours, 200
- General Studies (Degree standard) – 75 questions
- Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (SSLC Standard) – 25 questions
Interview and Records
TNPSC DI & JA Important Dates
Candidates can check Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission DI & JA important time duration and fill their application form as given below time frame:
|Apply Online within||12 April 2019 to 12 May 2019|
|Last date for apply online||12 May 2019|
|Last Date for Deposit Fee||14 May 2019|
|Exam Date (Paper I & II)||23 June 2019|
|Download Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|Download Right Rasta New App||Click Here|
Candidates kindly apply their application form for Drug Inspector & Junior Analyst/DI & JA Vacancy in the end date, without waiting for the ending dates. The candidates fill their T.N.P.S.C. online form 2019 in closing dates before. The T.N.P.S.C. exam may be conducted on 23 June 2019. For confirmation or exam dates will be intimated separately by T.N.P.S.C. and candidates need to check Official Website for the latest news. Candidates kindly read detailed TNPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2019 Official notification for check detailed, eligibility criteria, qualification and all information of T.N.P.S.C. Recruitment.