Timo Werner Age, Wiki, Bio, Net Worth, Career, Ethnicity: Timo Werner is a professional footballer from Germany who plays as a striker. He now plays for Premier League club Chelsea as well as the German national team. Born in Stuttgart, Germany, to a football coach, he began his training at the age of six, joining his father’s club TSV Steinhaldenfeld, and progressing to VfB Stuttgart by the age of eight. He amazed his instructors everywhere he went with his strength and quickness, shooting with both legs. By fourteen, he was playing international matches for Germany’s U15, U16, and U17 teams, scoring a hat-trick in his debut appearance for Germany U15 against Poland.
He began his club career at the age of sixteen, playing for VfB Stuttgart’s U-19 squad, scoring 24 goals in the 2012-2013 season, and remained with the club until it was relegated in 2016. Following that, he joined RB Leipzig, where he spent four seasons until joining Chelsea.
Timo Werner Age, Wiki, Bio, Wife, Height, Net Worth, News
|27 Year Old
|March 6, 1996
Who is Timo Werner
Timo Werner is one of Europe’s most feared young attackers, known for his quickness, movement, link-up play, and finishing ability. He was formerly at RB Leipzig, where he was mostly used in a front two, although he can also play out wide in a front three or as the center striker. He joined Chelsea in July after agreeing personal terms with the Blues, although he remained with the German club for the remainder of the Bundesliga season. Werner has officially joined his new teammates after passing a medical assessment, and he is currently training alone until the conclusion of the English Premier League.
Timo Werner Age, Early Life, Bio, Wiki, Education
Werner was born in Stuttgart, Germany on March 6, 1996. Sabine Werner is his mother’s name. Günther Schuh, his father, was an amateur footballer who played as a striker for Stuttgart Kickers before retiring to coach the upper youth team at TSV Steinhaldenfeld. Timo started his workout with him. He was six years old when Schuh took him to TSV Steinhaldenfeld, where he got instruction from young trainers. Timo went around the field as Schuh coached the bigger boys, asking how quick he was after each loop. He also took his youngster on a run up the hills to work on his stamina. Timo entered the VfB Stuttgart program at the age of eight, where he astonished his coaches with his speed and strength, scoring goals and playing with larger boys with ease. His bullets were so strong that he appeared to be five years older than he was.
Werner played for Germany’s junior teams at the U15, U16, U17, U19, and U21 levels, scoring 34 goals in 48 games. In his debut game for Germany U15, he scored a hat-trick against Poland in 2010. Two years later, he was a member of Germany’s runner-up squad in the 2012 UEFA European Under-17 Championship. Werner was called up to the German senior team by head coach Joachim Löw in 2017 for a friendly against England and a 2018 World Cup qualifying match against Azerbaijan on March 22 and 26.
Werner was chosen to Germany’s team for the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup in Russia on May 17, 2017. He came in as a substitute for Sandro Wagner in Germany’s opening game of the tournament against Australia before scoring his first two international goals in the team’s final group play against Cameroon on June 25. Werner scored Germany’s third goal in a 4-1 semi-final triumph over Mexico four days later. Werner assisted Lars Stindl’s tournament-winning goal against Chile in the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup Final on July 2, 2017. He won the tournament’s Golden Boot with three goals and two assists.
Werner was named to Germany’s final 23-man roster for the 2018 FIFA World Cup on June 4, 2018. On June 17, he made his World Cup debut, starting in Germany’s 1-0 loss to Mexico in the tournament’s first match. He appeared in both of Germany’s final group stage matches but did not score, as the country was eliminated at the group stage for the first time since 1938.
Timo Werner Girlfriend, Wife
Timo Werner is presently dating Julia Nagler. The couple has been dating for several years. There is no other information regarding this relationship.
As of 2023, his net worth is expected to be approximately $3 million.
Some Important Facts
- He used to run up the mountains with his father as a youngster to increase his stamina and agility.
- Growing up, he was a huge Mario Gomez admirer. He stated in an interview that he had posters of himself in his room when he was 11 or 12 years old. Timo Werner and his boyhood hero Mario Gomez
- Unlike many young professional football players, he completed high school. His mother wished for him to complete his studies before becoming a professional player. In 2008, Timo Werner
- In 2010, he made his U-15 debut for his country, scoring a hat-trick against Poland.
- He attended the VfB Stuttgart Junior Academy to improve his game and technical ability.
- In 2013, he earned the Fritz Walter gold medal, an annual prize given to young stars by the German Football Association, in the U-17 category.
- He made his senior debut for Stuttgart in the 2013-2014 season at the age of 17, making him the club’s youngest player ever.
- On 10 November 2013, he scored a brace against SC Freiburg, becoming the Bundesliga’s youngest player to do so.
- He earned the Fritz Walter silver medal in the U-19 category in 2015.
- He joined RB Leipzig on 11 June 2016 and scored 21 goals in the 2016-2017 season, earning his side a berth in the UEFA Champions League for the first time in the club’s history.
Social Media Handle
Check our latest article about Timo Werner Age. Read a more interesting article on this site