Taylor Lautner Ethnicity, Wiki, Bio, Family, Wife: Taylor Lautner is a well-known American actor. He is best recognized for his role as werewolf Jacob Black in the Twilight Saga film franchise. Lautner began his career in comedy programs such as The Bernie Mac Show and My Wife and Kids, before moving on to voice roles in television shows such as What’s New, Scooby-Doo? and Danny Phantom. In 2005, he starred in Cheaper by the Dozen 2 and The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3-D. He also appeared in the 2011 thriller Abduction.
Lautner played the eponymous character’s son in the BBC comedy Cuckoo from 2014 to 2018. He starred as Dr. Cassidy Cascade in the second season of FOX’s black comedy series Scream Queens in 2016. Lautner became a teen heartthrob and sex symbol in the late 2000s after drastically altering his physique to continue playing Jacob Black in subsequent Twilight films and gaining media attention for his looks. He was voted second on Glamour’s list of “The 50 Sexiest Men of 2010” and fourth on People’s list of “Most Amazing Bodies” in 2010. Lautner was also crowned Hollywood’s highest-paid adolescent actor the same year.
Taylor Lautner Ethnicity, Wiki, Bio, Age, Parents, Net Worth, Wife, Height
|Age||31 Year Old|
|Birth Date||February 11, 1992|
|Birth Place||Grand Rapids, Michigan, U.S.|
|Wife Name||Taylor Dome|
|Father Name||Daniel Lautner|
|Net Worth||$40 Million|
Who is Taylor Lautner
Taylor Lautner is an American actor best known for his role as Jacob Black in the “Twilight Saga” franchise, for which he received many Teen Choice Awards and People’s Choice Awards. Among his other significant film appearances are “Cheaper by the Dozen 2”, “The Adventures of Sharkboy”, “Lavagirl in 3-D”, and “Abduction”. Since 2013, he has starred in the BBC sitcom “Cuckoo” as Dale “Cuckoo” Ashbrick Jr.
Taylor Lautner Age, Early Life, Bio, Wiki
He was born on February 11, 1992, to Deborah and Daniel Lautner. He is descended from English, French, German, Irish, and Swiss forebears. On his mother’s side, he claims to be Native American. Taylor was a high school student in Valencia, California. He began karate at six, and by the age of eight, he had earned his black belt and won many junior world championships. In junior high, he participated in football, baseball, jazz, hip-hop dance, and Karate.
Taylor Lautner’s career exemplifies his brilliance, adaptability, and tenacity in the ever-changing entertainment world. He gained notoriety with his breakout role as Jacob Black in the “Twilight” series, based on Stephenie Meyer’s bestselling novels. Lautner’s depiction of Jacob Black, a charming and protective werewolf, captivated fans all around the world. His commitment to the job was clear in his physical metamorphosis, as he underwent rigorous training to represent the character’s power and agility. Lautner’s breakout performance catapulted him into the spotlight and positioned him as a rising star.
Following the success of “Twilight,” Lautner looked for varied jobs that would allow him to demonstrate his acting ability. He appeared in movies such as “Abduction” (2011), in which he played a young man on a mission to discover his actual identity, and “Grown Ups 2” (2013), in which he displayed his comic timing with a star-studded ensemble cast. In addition to his cinematic career, Lautner has appeared in the British comedy series “Cuckoo” (2014-2018). This change allowed him to go out into new comedy areas while also expanding his worldwide fan base.
Taylor Lautner Ethnicity
Taylor Lautner is of mixed ethnicity (Dutch, French, German, Odawa, and Potawatomi). He is descended from Dutch, French, and German ancestors. Through his mother, he has distant Native American ancestors. Taylor is an American citizen.
Taylor Lautner Wife
Taylor Dome, Taylor Lautner’s wife, was born in Los Angeles. In September 2018, he recognized her love. They married on November 11, 2022, at Epoch Estate Wines near Paso Robles, California. Taylor Lautner Jr. is the couple’s kid.
Taylor Lautner is a $40 million American actor. Despite beginning as a young actor, Lautner subsequently switched to adult roles and rose to prominence as Jacob in the Twilight film series.
Some Important Facts
- Taylor was rated No. 1 in the world in multiple categories at the age of 11, winning three Junior World Championships along the way.
- At the age of seven, he became interested in acting while keeping himself occupied with martial arts training. His first acting audition was for a Burger King commercial, but he was turned down. He soon secured minor roles in films, television shows, and commercials, and it didn’t take long for him to establish a successful career in cinema and television.
- Taylor was selected as one of People Magazine’s “100 Most Beautiful People” in 2009.
- People magazine placed him fourth on their list of the “50 Most Amazing Bodies” in 2010, while Glamour put him second on their list of the “50 Sexiest Men” that same year.
- Taylor and Robert Pattinson received the People’s Choice Award for Favorite On-screen Team for “The Twilight Saga: Eclipse” in 2011.
- He was selected as one of People Magazine’s 2011 100 Most Beautiful People.
- Men’s Health named him third on their list of the “Top 10 Summer Bodies” in 2010.
- Taylor continues to practice and train in martial arts in his spare time. He has also declared that he does not use drugs or alcohol.
Social Media Handle
Check our latest article about Taylor Lautner’s Ethnicity. Read a more interesting article on this site