Tasha Mccauley Wikipedia, Height, Career, Wiki, Bio, Age, Net Worth: Tasha Mccauley is a Los Angeles-based American Robotics Engineer, Scientist, CEO, Entrepreneur, Celebrity Partner, and Founder. She is most known as Joseph Gordon-Levitt’s long-term partner and then wife. He is an actor, director, musician, and businessman from the United States. Joseph began his career as a child artist, appearing in films such as “10 Things I Hate About You,” “A River Runs Through It,” “Angels in the Outfield,” and others.
(500) Days of Summer, Inception, 50/50, Premium Rush, The Brothers Bloom, The Dark Knight Rises, Brick, Mysterious Skin, The Walk, Snowden, and many more are among his most popular ventures. Tasha, on the other hand, is a smart and accomplished scientist and the CEO of a robotics firm called “Fellow Robots.”
Tasha Mccauley Wikipedia, Bio, Net Worth, Age, Height, Education
|Full Name||Tasha Mccauley|
|Date of Birth||1983|
|Age||40 year old|
|Birth Place||California, USA|
|Husband Name||Joseph Gordon-Levitt|
|Father Name||Mark John Eglington|
|Mother Name||Tamme McCauley|
|Height||5 Feet 6 Inches|
|Net Worth||$10 million|
Who is Tasha Mccauley?
Tasha Mccauley is best known as the wife of popular Hollywood actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt, who is known for his roles in 10 Things I Hate About You (1999), 500 Days of Summer (2009), Inception (2010), and The Dark Knight Rises (2012), among many others. With her economic and scientific skills, she seemed driven to make the world a better place for everyone. Tasha was the chief executive officer of GeoSimCities at the time of writing.
Tasha Mccauley Age, Early life, Wiki, Bio, Education
She was born in California, United States in 1983. Tasha was raised largely in California, but she also lived in Los Angeles and Santa Monica. She started at Stephen S. Wise Temple Elementary School in Los Angeles in 1985, and two years later transferred to ‘Franklin Elementary School’ in Santa Monica, where she finished in 1991. She subsequently attended ‘Open Magnet Charter School’ in Los Angeles for secondary school before transferring to ‘Lincoln Middle School’ in Santa Monica from 1993 to 1995. She attended ‘Crossroads High School’ for pre-college after graduating from ‘Santa Monica High School’ in 1996. In 2004, she received her bachelor’s degree in arts from ‘Bard College’ in Annandale, New York, and then went on to study at ‘Singularity University.’
Tasha Mccauley Family, Parents
Tamme Mccauley is Tasha’s mother, while Mark John Eglington is her stepfather. However, no information about her biological father is accessible. She has a sibling.
Tasha Mccauley began her career as an Assistant Professor of Robotics and Artificial Intelligence (AI) at NASA Research Park, Singularity University, San Jose in 2010. In this job, she was responsible for robots and the most recent technology in the sector. The next year, however, she was appointed head of the Autodesk Innovation Lab at the same institution. During this period, she co-founded Fellow Robots, a robotics startup. McCauley came to Los Angeles after three years with fellow robots to begin her new work as Director of Business Development at GeoSim Systems. This geospatial tech business builds virtual representations of cities.
Tasha Mccauley is a member of the Ninth Plus Foundation’s Council of Ten, which investigates worldwide trends in technical breakthroughs. She has also made countless appearances in the media. McCauley was one of the panelists questioned at the Kairos Global Summit in October 2014. In November 2016, she also spoke at the Web Summit in Lisbon, Portugal. She had performed with her husband Levitt at the 5th Annual Hilarity Variety Show in Los Angeles a month before.
Tasha Mccauley Relationship, Husband
She is married to Joseph Gordon-Levitt, an American actor and filmmaker. The couple met in early 2013, when a mutual acquaintance introduced them. The couple started dating and relocated to Los Angeles. Joseph is well-known for his roles in films such as ‘Snowden,’ ‘Inception,’ and ‘500 Days of Summer.’ They married on December 20, 2014, in front of just close friends and family. They have two kids, one born in August 2015 and the other in June 2017. They have attended several charity events together, and she was last spotted in October 2016 at the 5th ‘Annual Hilarity for Charity Variety Show.’ She is also bilingual, speaking English, Spanish, and Arabic, and she formerly worked as a fireman in New York.
Tasha Mccauley’s total net worth as of 2023 is $10 million US dollars.
Some Important Facts
- She attended Santa Monica High School and Crossroads High School before graduating.
- Tasha later graduated in 2004 from “Bard College” in Annandale, New York. She graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree.
- The scientist then enrolled at San Jose’s Singularity University to study robotics.
- In 2011, the celebrity spouse earned certification as a robotics engineer.
- McCauley also attended the University of Southern California’s Marshall School of Business.
- Levitt’s partner earned a Master of Business Administration with a concentration in International Business Education and Research in 2014.
- She is also a member of the “Ten to the Ninth Plus Foundation” board of directors.
- In 2010, she began her career by joining the NASA Research Park campus’s Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Track.
- Tasha was formerly employed as an assistant professor at Singularity University.
- She was appointed head of the University’s “Autodesk Innovation Lab” in 2011.
- Tasha left the firm after three years and became the Director of Business Development at GeoSim Systems.
- McCauley then appeared as a panelist at the “Kairos Global Summit” in October 2014.
- In November 2016, she was a guest speaker at the “Web Summit” in Lisbon, Portugal.
Social Media Handles
In this article, we mention all the information related to Tasha Mccauley’s Wikipedia.