Sunanda Sharma Biography, Age, Boyfriend, Net Worth, Wiki, Age, Career:- Sunanda Sharma is a well-known Punjabi singer and actor. She had been interested in music since she was a youngster, but she had never considered becoming a vocalist or pursuing music as a career. Sunanda began singing versions of various songs while in college and utilized YouTube and Facebook to share her work. Sunanda’s song ‘Sucha Soorma’ quickly became popular on the internet. After this song, opportunities began to pound on her door, and she received offers from several music labels. Sunanda made her debut in 2016 with the song ‘Billi Akh’. On September 13, 2017, she released another single titled “Jaani Tera Naa.”
She amassed a sizable fan base, and her songs have received hundreds of millions of views on YouTube. Sunanda’s acting career began with the film “Sajjan Singh Rangroot,” an Indian Punjabi war drama starring Diljit Dosanjh, Yograj Singh, and Sunanda herself. Pankaj Batra directed the film, which was released on March 23, 2018. In 2018, she made her Bollywood debut with the song ‘Tere Naal Nachna’ in the film ‘Nawabzaade’ alongside Badshah. Her other Bollywood songs include ‘Poster Lagwa Do’ from the 2019 film ‘Luka Chuppi’ and ‘Mummy Nu Pasand’ from the 2020 film ‘Jai Mummy Di’. Sunanda has also appeared in B Praak’s musical video ‘Barish Ki Jaaye’ starring Nawazuddin Siddiqui.
Sunanda Sharma Biography, Ethnicity, Height, Boyfriend, Wiki, Parents, Age, Career, Net Worth
|Date of Birth||January 30, 1992|
|Age||31 Year Old|
|Birth Place||Fatehgarh Churian, Gurdaspur, Punjab, India|
|Boyfriend Name||Not Known|
|Father Name||Vinod Kumar Sharma|
|Mother Name||Suman Sharma|
|Net Worth||INR 20cr|
Who is Sunanda Sharma?
Sunanda Sharma is an Indian cinema actress and playback singer. “Billi Akh” was her first single. Sharma debuted in the film Sajjan Singh Rangroot, with Diljit Dosanjh and Yograj Singh. Sunanda’s Bollywood career began with the song “Tere Naal Nachna”.
Sunanda Sharma Early Life, Education, Biography, Age, Wiki
Sunanda Sharma was born in Fatehgarh Churian, Gurdaspur, Punjab on January 30, 1992. She will be 31 years old in 2023. Her astrological sign is Aquarius. Sunanda graduated from Amritsar’s Khalsa College and went on to earn her MA in English at Guru Nanak Dev University. Sunanda struggled with her studies at school. She had a strong interest in music since infancy, although she never saw herself as a vocalist. While in college, she began performing covers of various songs and uploaded them to Facebook and YouTube. She sang the song ‘Suchcha Soorma’ in 2016, and the video became popular on social media.
Sunanda Sharma’s singing career began in 2016 with the Punjabi song “Billi Akh.” She then published her song “Patake,” which gained her widespread attention. She went on to sing several popular Punjabi songs, including “Koke,” “Morni,” and “Sandal.” Her song “Jaani Tera Naa” earned around 222 million views on YouTube in 2017. Sunanda made her Bollywood singing debut with the famous Punjabi song “Tere Naal Nachna.” Following that, she sang the song “Poster Lagwa Do” for the Bollywood film ‘Luka Chuppi.’ In addition to singing, she has dabbled in acting, as ‘Jeeti Kaur’ in the Punjabi film “Sajjan Singh Rangroot.”
Sunanda Sharma Family, Father, Mother
Sunanda Sharma is from a Brahmin family. Vinod Kumar Sharma and Suman Sharma are her parents. Raj is her older sister. She has one older brother as well.
Her net worth is more than INR 20cr which she earned from her music career.
- Sunanda Sharma was born in Amritsar to a middle-class family.
- She is well-known not just for her singing but also for her expressiveness.
- Sunanda was a typical high school student.
- Sharma was involved in extracurricular activities throughout her school and college years, but she never saw herself as a vocalist.
- She used to perform cover songs and submit their videos on Facebook and YouTube when she was in college. Sunanda’s song “Suchcha Soorma” became popular on the internet, and she began receiving offers from numerous music composers, who asked her to perform for them.
- She is one of the most sought-after vocalists, having achieved enormous success at such a young age.
- She began her career by performing covers of other artists’ songs and uploading them on YouTube.
- Pinky Dhaliwal, the founder of Amar Audio (Music Company), has been her Godfather since he introduced her to the Punjabi music industry.
- She made her Bollywood debut in 2018 with the song ‘Tere Naal Nachna,’ in which she sang alongside Athiya Shetty.
Social Media Handles
Check out Sunanda Sharma’s Biography in this article.