SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF | Apply for SSC JE Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has declared the SSC Junior Engineer 2019 recruitment notification on its official site today i.e. on 13th August 2019. So, interested and eligible aspirants can apply for SSC 2019 JE through SSC official site i.e. www.ssc.nic.in. The commission has been declared notice for SSC JE Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, and Quantity Surveying & Contracts for various Departments/ Ministries/ Organizations.
SSC Junior Engineer 2019 Online Application is starting from 13th August 2019. Similarly, the last date for SSC Junior Engineer Application is 12th September 2019. Meanwhile, the SSC JE Exam Dates will be notified later by the commission. In order to apply for SSC JE Exam 2019, Aspirants should have Diploma in the concerned field. Moreover, check SSC JE Eligibility Criteria and more details read this article.
SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF
Earlier, a short recruitment notice was released in the Employment Newspaper dated 27th July to 02nd August 2019. According to that notice, the SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF was going to release on 13th August 2019. Now, the notification dates have been postponed by the SSC. SSC is conducting the JE exam 2019 for the recruitment to the vacancies of SSC JE (Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, and Quantity Surveying and Contract) in across India.
SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2019 will be conducted through online mode. In SSC 2018, a total of 1601 posts were invited. We can expect 1000+ Posts for SSC JE 2019 Exam.
A detailed SSC Junior Engineer recruitment notification PDF mentioning the number of posts, examination date, Selection Process, etc. is now available on the official site of the Commission ssc.nic.in.
Aspirants can check eligibility criteria, pay scale, age limits, the application process, selection procedure, etc. for SSC Junior Engineer Jobs 2019 given below.
SSC JE 2019 Exam Highlight
|Exam Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||SSC JE (Junior Engineer) Exam 2019|
|Branches||Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, and Quantity Surveying and Contract|
|Total Number of Posts||1000+ (Tentative)|
|Application Begins||13th August 2019|
|Application End Date||12th September 2019|
|Examination Date||Announced Shortly|
|Post Category||Government Job in SSC|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Selection Mode||Written Test, Documents Verification|
SSC Junior Engineer 2019 Exam – Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application Form – 13th August 2019
- Last Date of Online Application Form – 12th September 2019 till 05:00 PM
- Closing date for making online fee payment AND for the generation of Offline Challan – 14th September 2019 up to 17:00
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) – 16th September 2019
- SSC Junior Engineer Admit Card Download Date – to declared soon
- Date of Computer Based Written Exam – to declared soon
- The date for Declared CBT Exam Result – to declared soon
SSC Junior Engineer 2019 Exam Vacancy Details
- Quantity Surveying and Contract
- The posts are Group B (Non-Gazetted), in Level-6 (Rs 35400 to 112400) of pay matrix of 7th Central Pay Commission.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Junior Engineer 2019 Post
- Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) – Candidates hold 3 years Diploma or equivalent in Civil Engineering/ Electrical or Mechanical Engg. from recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying & Contract)- Candidates hold 3 years Diploma in Civil engineering from a recognized institute or university or it’s equivalent.
Age Limits (As on 01st January 2020):
- JE (Central Water Commission/ CPWD) – 32 Years
- JE (MES/ Director General Border Roads Organisation/ Farrakka Barrage/ Central Water Power Research Station/ National Technical Research Organisation / Dte of Quality Assurance (Naval)) – 30 Years.
Selection Procedure for SSC Junior Engineer 2019 Exam
Selection process based on Computer-Based Objective Type Test (100 marks) and Conventional Type Written Exam (300 Marks). Aspirants who are shortlisted on the basis of performance in the Computer-based test will be called for Conventional Type Test.
How to Apply for SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019
Eligible aspirants can apply Online to the post in the prescribed format through the official site of SSC (direct link is provided below) on or before 12th September 2019 till 05:00 PM.
Application Fees for SSC Junior Engineer 2019 Exam
- General and OBC – Rs. 100/-
- Women /SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen – Exempted
Fee can be paid via Online or Offline mode/SBI Challan Mode.
Important Links for SSC JE Exam 2019
SSC JE Exam 2019 Notification has been released!!! All the candidates with the Engineering qualifications can boost their preparation. Here, this is the right chance for the applicants to hold a career in central government jobs. Moreover, the Staff Selection Commission is going to recruit candidates for the engagement of Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Quantity Surveying & Contract) vacancies. Now, the latest revised exam schedule for the SSC JE 2019 Exam apply online is out. The SSC JE 2019 Recruitment Notification PDF will provide a chance for the applicants to hold a career in various Public sector departments. SSC JE Apply Online 2019 link will get activated on 13th August 2019. Hence, interested applicants shall visit the official website and refer the notification pdf to know your eligibility criteria, SSC JE Salary, and recruitment process.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download SSC JE Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Mobile App to Getting SSC Updates||Click Here|
We hope above all details of SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 is very helpful for candidates. We refer our site RightRasta.com to get complete Govt. career notifications. Kindly visit the SSC official site to check more updates.