SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020: Staff Selection Commission 10+2 Recruitment Online Form 2019-20 begins from 3rd December 2019 @ www.ssc.nic.in. Significantly, the department is going to recruit LDC, JSA, Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, DEO Posts. Those who want to apply, read the SSC 10+2 Vacancy 2019 notification given below thoroughly. In this regard, the SSC is going to conduct the Paper-I Exam on 16-27 March 2020. Similarly, the Paper-II (Descriptive) Exam will be held on 28th June 2020. So, eligible and interested candidates kindly read the SSC CHSL Exam Notification 2020 and apply online.
Latest Update: There is good news for the 12th class passed candidates. Because the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 notification has been released on the department’s website. Interested candidates can fill their SSC 10+2 online form from 03 December 2019 to 10 January 2020.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 – Summary
|Exam Officials||Staff Selection Commission|
|Official Site||Click Here|
|Recruitment Name||SSC CHSL (10+2) Recruitment Exam 2020|
|Total No of Posts||Released Later|
|Educational Qualification||12th Class|
|SSC CHSL Online Form 2020 Duration||3rd December 2019 to 10th January 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test (Paper I & II) Skill/Typing Test & Interview|
|Job/Exam Location||Across India|
|Post Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
SSC 10+2 Recruitment 2020 – Important Dates
- Online Application Start/Registration Date: 03 December 2019
- Last Date to Fill Online Application Form/Registration: 10 January 2020 (11:59 PM)
- Ending Date to pay Exam Fee (Online): 12 January 2020 (11:59 PM)
- Ending Date to Pay Exam Fee (Offline): 14 January 2020 (11:59 PM)
- Exam Date (Paper-I): 16 to 27 March 2020
- Exam Date (Paper-II): 28 June 2020
- Result Released Dates: To be announced
SSC CHSL Vacancy 2020: Age Limits
According to the SSC 10+2 Notice, the age criteria (As on 01 January 2020) given below should be fulfilled:
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 27 Years
The upper age relaxation will be provided as per SSC rules. Kindly read the SSC CHSL notification for age-related relaxations.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020: Application Fee
Interested candidates may pay the SSC CHSL Recruitment Application Fee through various online payment modes as-
- General/OBC Category: Rs. 100/-
- All Female/ SC/ ST/ PWD: Nil
SSC CHSL Exam 2020: Selection Process
Tier-I Exam (Objective Type)
|Part||Subject||Number of Questions/ Maximum Marks||Duration|
|I||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25/ 50||1 Hour|
|II||General Intelligence||25/ 50|
|III||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25/ 50|
|IV||General Awareness||25/ 50|
Tier-II Exam (Descriptive Paper)
|Writing of an Essay of 200 to 250 words and a Letter/ Application of approximately 150 to 200 words||100 Marks||1 Hour 20 Minutes|
Tier-III Exam (Skill / Typing Test)
Steps to Apply for SSC CHSL Online Form 2020
Interested candidates can read the steps given below before filling the SSC CHSL Online Form 2020:
- Candidate should visit the SSC official website @ www.ssc.nic.in
- You will get into the SSC official website.
- Next, view the Career section here.
- After reading the SSC CHSL Notification carefully, click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill all the entries in the form carefully.
- When all the entries are filled, then pay the fee according to your category.
- Finally, keep the filled SSC CHSL application form at a safe place.
SSC 10+2 Recruitment Online Form 2020 – Link
Apply Online Form: Apply Here (Link Activated)
Download Notification: Download Here
Visit Official Website: Visit Here
We hope you like the list given above. But remember that before applying, please study the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 notification. And yes, we have been able to present short details about recruitment here. You will get complete information only after reading the SSC 10+2 Job notification.