South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019: South Indian Bank Ltd. has released recruitment notification for the post of South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Recruitment 2019 and SIB PO Recruitment 2019. Eligible and Interested aspirants can apply online for the posts through the SIB Recruitment 2019 website.
South Indian Bank inviting online applications for the post of SIB PO & Probationary Clerk. The detailed eligibility and application process are mention below.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019: Probationary Officer &
Probationary Clerk Recruitment 2019
The South Indian Bank Online Application Forms will start from 19th June 2019 and will continue till 30th June 2019. Competitors will be required to register themselves online for SIB PO Recruitment 2019 & SIB Clerk Recruitment 2019. South Indian Bank apply link is also mention below. Aspirants can also apply directly through the link.
|Job Locations||Across India|
|Online Form Begins||19th June 2019|
|Last Date||30th June 2019|
SIB PO/Clerk – Eligibility Criteria
- 10th, 12th, & Graduation with Min 60% marks.
- Note: If Educational qualifications obtaining from distance education will not be considered.
Age Limits (as on 30th June 2019)
- Probationary Officer – 01st July 1993 to 30th June 2000
- Probationary Clerk – 01st July 1994 to 30th June 2000
- As per south Indian Bank notification
- PO – 160 Posts
- Clerk – 385 Posts
South Indian Bank Recruitment PO Selection Process
- Selection will be based on the Online Exam and Personal Interview. Initial shortlisting will be based on the marks obtained in the Online Exam.
- Final Selection will be made on the consolidated marks getting for Online Exam and Personal Interview.
- Selection will be based on Online Exam, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview. Initial shortlisting will be based on the marks obtained in the Online Exam.
- Final Selection will be made on the consolidated marks getting for Online Exam, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview.
SIB Recruitment 2019 Scheme of Examination
There will be 0.25 Negative Marking for wrong answers.
The exam will be conducted only in English.
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Max marks|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50|
|General/Banking Awareness /Economy||40||50|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||40||50|
SIB Recruitment Application Fee
- General Category – Rs.800/-
- SC/ST Category – Rs.200/-
- General Category – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST category – Rs. 150/-
Payment Mode: Debit Card (MasterCard / RuPay / Visa / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, Cash Cards/ IMPS, etc.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019; Important Dates
- Begins of Online Application Form – 19th June 2019
- Last Date of Online Application Form – 30th June 2019
- Online Exam Date for Probationary Clerk – 26th July 2019
- Online Exam for Probationary Officer – 25th July 2019
South Indian Bank; Important Links
The South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Recruitment 2019 and South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019 selection will be done on the basis of online Test, which is scheduled to be held on 26th July 2019 and 25th July 2019 respectively. Before applying for South Indian Bank Clerk/PO Recruitment, the aspirants are advised to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria required for the recruitment.
|Apply Online||Click Here (PO)|
Click Here (Clerk)
|Download Official Notifications||Click Here (PO)|
Click Here (Clerk)
|Visits Official Website||Click Here|
|Download App for Getting SIB Recruitment Updates||Click Here|
We hope above mention details of South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 is very helpful for aspirants. Also advice to all competitors, kindly check official notifications before apply online.