Shikhar Pahariya Biography, Age, Wife, Parents, Net Worth: Shikhar Pahariya is a well-known Indian horse rider, polo player, media personality, celebrity family member, and social media sensation from Mumbai, Maharashtra. He is well-known in the country as Sushil Kumar Shinde’s grandson. Sushil Kumar Shinde is a politician who served as the 15th Chief Minister of Maharashtra from 2003 to 2004. Shikhar’s grandfather also taught him a lot about politics.
Despite coming from a well-known political family, he never desired to pursue politics and instead joined his grandpa. Surprisingly, he is a well-known polo player who has held prominent roles in the game. For many years, he was a member of the Royal County of Berkshire Polo Club. He is not just a polo player, but also an entrepreneur.
Shikhar Pahariya Biography, Wiki, Net Worth, Wife, Father, Age
|Profession||Entrepreneur, Polo Player, Showjumper|
|Date of Birth||April 3, 1996|
|Age||27 Year Old|
|Girlfriend Name||Jhanvi Kapoor|
|Father Name||Sanjay Pahariya|
|Mother Name||Smriti Shinde|
|Weight||69 kg (Approx)|
|Net Worth||INR 15cr|
Who is Shikhar Pahariya?
Shikhar Pahariya is a businessman and professional polo player from India. His association is with former Maharashtra Chief Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde. Shikhar Pahariya was born on April 3, 1996, in Mumbai, Maharashtra. His father is Sanjay Pahariya, and his mother is Smriti Shinde. Veer Pahariya is Shikhar Pahariya’s brother. He has also represented India in the Polo League at London’s Berkshire Polo Club. Furthermore, he is known to be Janhvi Kapoor’s ex-boyfriend.
Shikhar Pahariya Age, Wiki, Education, Biography, Family
Shikhar Pahariya was born in Mumbai in April 3, 1996. He attended Bombay Scottish School and Dhirubhai Ambani International School for his education. He graduated from Regent’s University London with a BA in Global Financial Management. His father, Sanjay Pahariya, is a wealthy businessman. Smriti Shinde is his mother’s name, and he takes wonderful care of the house. Veer Pahariya, his elder brother, is working hard to become a well-known entrepreneur. Shikhar’s grandfather’s name is Sushil Kumar Shinde, and he is a politician. He is a former Indian Home Minister, the 16th Leader of the House in the Lok Sabha, the Governor of United Andhra Pradesh, the Power Minister of India, the Chief Minister of Maharashtra, and many more titles.
Shikhar Pahariya was always interested in business. He founded his firm with his brother Veer Pahariya at the age of 13 with the aid of his father. He founded a consulting service that offered advice to prospective pet owners. Regarding his current occupation, he is a trained horseman who has received instruction from a professional horseman. He has also shared several photos of horses on his social media accounts. Shikhar is a professional polo player who has competed in competitions all over the world.
He represented India at the Berkshire Polo Club in London in 2013 as a member of the Royal Jaipur Polo team. He was also a member of the Royal County of Berkshire Polo Club, where he competed in several matches. Shikhar Pahariya worked as an investment analyst at ‘Wadhawan Global Capital,’ an international group holding firm, after finishing his education. He also worked briefly with Andromeda Financial Technology Services in India. In 2018, he co-founded another firm called ‘India Wyn’ with his brother, which was an entertainment and gaming company.
Shikhar Pahariya Girlfriend
Shikhar Pahariya is a bright and pleasant individual. Pahariya was in a love connection with Janhvi Kapoor, a gorgeous actress. Between 2016 and 2017, the two were romantically involved. Janhvi was set to begin her career in the film industry, and she wanted to avoid any rumors. She had not confirmed anything about her connection with Pahariya at the time. However, while participating in the show ‘Koffee with Karan,’ Janhvi Kapoor acknowledged that she was romantically involved with Shikhar for some time before they split up.
His net worth is estimated to be between Rs 15 crore.
Some Important Facts
- He is the grandson of Sushil Kumar Shinde, former Maharashtra Chief Minister and Union Home Minister. Praniti Shinde, his aunt, is a politician who represents Solapur in the Maharashtra Legislative Assembly.
- She founded her own consulting service at the age of 13, offering advice to prospective pet owners.
- Following graduation, he began working as an investment analyst at ‘Wadhawan Global Capital,’ a London-based worldwide conglomerate holding firm. He later worked in India for Andromeda Financial Technology Services.
- He and his brother Veer Pahariya created the entertainment and gaming firm “India Wyn” in 2018.
- He is a skilled polo player and horseman who has represented India in several national and international competitions.
- In 2013, he represented India at the Berkshire Polo Club in London as a member of the Royal Jaipur Polo team. Shikhar Pahariya is a member of the Royal Jaipur Polo team.
- Pictures of him kissing Janhvi Kapoor became popular on the internet in 2016, sparking allegations that he was dating her.
- Janhvi Kapoor was set to launch her Bollywood career when reports of her dating Shikhar circulated.
- To avoid such allegations and allow Jhanvi to focus on her work, her mother, Sridevi, reportedly put a ‘no dating condition’ on her daughter, which resulted in their split.
- Shikar shared the film’s logo on his Instagram account following Janhvi Kapoor’s debut with “Dhadak” (2018).
- He knows Sara Tendulkar and Javed Jaffrey’s daughter Alavia Jaffrey.
- He adores animals and has dogs and horses.
Social Media Handles
Check out Shikhar Pahariya’s Biography in this article.