Shia Labeouf Ethnicity, Wikipedia, Biography, Age, Wiki, Career, Net Worth: Shia Labeouf is an American actor best known for his role as Louis Stevens in the famous Disney Channel series Even Stevens, for which he received an Emmy Award. This attractive and pleasant guy was picked as the lead in the blockbuster Transformers film series. He has also had significant parts in arthouse films such as Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps and The Company You Keep, to mention a few. His acting career took off when he was cast as a popular character on the Disney Channel’s primetime sitcom Even Stevens.
Following that, he was bombarded with offers and appeared in commercial smashes such as Disturbia Indiana Jones, and The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Shia Labeouf is well-known in Hollywood for his directorial abilities in addition to his playing abilities. With the short film Let’s Love Hate, he made his directorial debut. He went on to helm television films including Maniac and Born Villain.
Shia Labeouf Ethnicity, Wiki, Biography, Parents, Net Worth, Age
|Full Name||Shia Labeouf|
|Date of Birth||June 11, 1986|
|Age||37 year old|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California|
|Wife Name||Mia Goth|
|Father Name||Jeffrey Craig|
|Height||6 Feet 1 Inches|
|Net Worth||$25 Million|
Who is Shia Labeouf?
Shia Labeouf is an actor, performance artist, and filmmaker from the United States. In the Disney Channel series Even Stevens, he portrayed Louis Stevens. In 2001, he was nominated for a Young Artist Award. He also appeared in Holes (2003), Constantine (2005), Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps (2010), Lawless (2012), The Company You Keep (2012), Nymphomaniac (2013), and Charlie Countryman. “Ultimately, I have a responsibility to produce and protect the cast,” stated director and star Olivia Wilde of Don’t Worry, Darling.
Shia Labeouf Age, Wiki, Education, Biography
Shia Saide Labeouf was born in Los Angeles, California, to hippy parents Shayna and Jeffrey Craig Labeouf on June 11, 1986. He is of French-American origin and Jewish, for which he had the traditional Bar Mitzvah. He was baptized in the Angelus Church as well. His parents divorced when he was young owing to financial problems. As a result, he was reared with little resources. He attended Alexander Hamilton High School as well as the 32nd Street Visual and Performing Arts Magnet. His tutors covered the majority of his educational costs. As he struggled to cope with his parents’ divorce, he resorted to humor to distract himself. As a result, he began playing in a variety of comedy venues. In 1998, he was cast as Cal in the film The Christmas Path.
Shia Labeouf began practicing comedy in his area. He soon began performing stand-up comedy at comedy clubs. He rose to prominence as Louis Stevens on the Disney Channel’s weekly show ‘Even Stevens’. Shia played Ethan in the TV series ‘Caroline in the City’ in 1998. He then played Cal in ‘The Christmas Path’ in 1998. Similarly, Labeouf participated in the TV show ‘Monkey Business’. He has since acted in a slew of additional films and television shows. He has almost 50 acting credits in total.
Some additional movies and television shows that Labeouf has appeared in are ‘Borg vs McEnroe’, ‘Man Down’, ‘Fury’, ‘Nymphomaniac: Vol. He has also worked as a director and has 9 credits to his name. In addition, he has 6 credits as a producer and 4 credits as a writer. Labeouf received the Rising Star Award. In addition, he was nominated for a Saturn Award in 2009. He has also received the Daytime Emmy Award, the Hollywood Film Award, and the Blimp Award, among others. To date, he has 13 wins and 43 nominations to his name.
Shia Labeouf Wife
On October 10, 2016, Shia Labeouf married Mia Goth. The pair married in a ceremony performed by an Elvis impersonator in Las Vegas. The pair met while filming Nymphomaniac: Vol II. The couple is expecting a daughter in April 2022.
Shia Labeouf’s Ethnicity, Nationality
Shias have a mixed ethnic origin. His mother is of Jewish Ethnicity, while his father is of French ancestry. He is of American nationality.
Labeouf’s current pay has not been disclosed. However, his current net worth is believed to be approximately $25 million.
Some Important Facts
- Shia Labeouf won a Daytime Emmy Award for his role as Louis Anthony Stevens in Disney’s ‘Even Stevens.’
- He planned and directed the music video for rapper Cage’s song “I Never Knew You.”
- Labeouf’s mother is Jewish, while his father is of Cajun (French) descent with a Christian background.
- Shia’s parents have been labeled as “hipsters.” He describes his family as eccentric, but they adored him, and he adored them.
- In his teens, he would accompany his father to Alcoholics Anonymous meetings.
- Shia’s father once brandished a weapon at him. In his teens, he was also exposed to verbal and mental abuse by his father.
- Shia, his grandfather, gave him his name.
- He’s a self-sufficient individual. At the age of 12, he sought up a specialist in the Yellow Pages, and his first expert role was in Oreo’s business.
- Shia Labeouf’s surname has been misspelled. “In French, Labeouf means meat,’ but it’s written incorrectly. “It should be ‘LaBoeuf,'” he told Parade magazine in 2008.
- People in France make fun of his name. “In French, shia is a nasty four-letter term. So the Beef is the literal translation of my name.’ Shia, on the other hand, is Hebrew for “Blessing from God.”
Social Media Handles
This article mentions all information related to Shia Labeouf’s Ethnicity.