Shahida Telgi Wiki, Age, Biography, Wiki, Net Worth:- Shahida Telgi was an Indian citizen best known as the wife of stamp paper counterfeiter Abdul Karim Telgi, who was implicated in a Stamp paper fraud in 2003. Her husband, Abdul Karim Telgi, was the brains of the ‘Telgi fraud,’ a multi-crore counterfeit stamp paper fraud. Shahida was also accused in the multi-million dollar counterfeit stamp paper case in 2003. She was detained in 2005 after failing to appear in court twice. Shahida had several medical difficulties, including HIV. Following her arrest, the court requested that Shahida be sent to a private hospital since she was HIV-positive.
She was granted bail in 2007 when her lawyer, Milind Pawar, applied to Chitra K Bhedi, Special Maharashtra Control of Organised Crime Act court Judge, under Section 439 of the CrPC (special powers of High Court or Court of Sessions regarding bail). According to his motion, Shahida’s condition was deteriorating by the day, therefore he requested release from the court so that she could receive the necessary care. The court granted her bail and ordered Shahida to post a Rs one lakh guarantee, not to leave Bangalore where she was receiving treatment, and to keep the court updated on her health condition every three months.
Shahida Telgi Wiki, Age, Biography, Wikipedia, Ethnicity, Height, Career, Net Worth
|Date of Birth||1980|
|Age||43 year old|
|Birth Place||Karnataka, India|
|Husband Name||Abdul Karim Telgi|
|Father Name||Not Known|
|Mother Name||Not Known|
|Net Worth||INR 1cr|
Who is Shahida Telgi
Shahida Telgi was the wife of Abdul Karim Telgi, the mastermind behind one of India’s worst financial scams. She was a key witness in the case and also filed an appeal after her husband’s death to take his possessions worth Rs 100 crore. Here’s all you need to know about Shahida, her personal life, her role in the swindle, and her late husband’s final desire.
Shahida Telgi Age
According to some sources, she was born in Karnataka in 1980. She was born in Khanpur, Belgaum, Karnataka. As of 2023 she is 43 year old.
Shahida Telgi Family, Biography
Shahida Telgi’s parents and siblings are mostly unknown to the general world. She is a native of Khanpur, Belgaum, Karnataka, according to certain web search results. Abdul Karim Telgi, who was born in Khanapur, Belgaum, Karnataka, married her. His father, Ladsaab, worked in the railway department as a Class IV employee. His parents were originally from northern India, but they relocated to the south owing to his father’s profession. Abdul Rahim Telgi and Abdul Azim Telgi, his two brothers, were also implicated in the stamp paper hoax. Sana is the daughter of Shahida and Abdul Karim Telgi. Her family and she are Muslims.
Shahida Telgi Husband
Shahida met Abdul Karim Telgi in Mumbai while he was working as a furniture sales professional. He was paid Rs 3,800 per month. They met, fell in love, and married. Telgi afterward spent seven years in Saudi Arabia before returning to India with a new career plan: counterfeiting. He began by using forged passports and documentation to transport labor from India to Saudi Arabia via his firm, Arabian Metro Travels. He then progressed to forging stamp papers and other legal documents with the assistance of unscrupulous authorities and agents.
After researching about her we found that her net worth is more than INR 1cr.
- Abdul Karim Telgi’s wife, Shahida Telgi, orchestrated a multi-crore counterfeit stamp paper fraud in India.
- She married him when he was working as a furniture sales executive in Mumbai for Rs 3,800 per month.
- Shahida stated she was ignorant of his illicit actions and never profited from his scam money.
- After his arrest in 2001, she participated in the investigation and provided statements to police and the court.
- She testified against some of his acquaintances and partners in the scheme.
- Following her husband’s death in 2017, Telgi filed an appeal to take nine immovable properties owned by her spouse and his family in Karnataka and Maharashtra.
- Telgi stated that it was her husband’s dying wish that the properties acquired with the scam money be confiscated and used for the good of the nation.
- She also stated that she was unable to attend the court sessions due to a long-term sickness.
- Telgi asked the court to speed up the process of seizing the assets because she was afraid they might be sold or transferred by her husband’s family.
- Her appeal is still ongoing in court, and the hearing has been rescheduled for February 3, 2018.
Social Media Handle
In this article, we covered all the information about Shahida Telgi Wiki, Age, Biography, Net Worth, Career, and more details about her personal life.