SBI Clerk Pre Exam Admit Card 2020 released. The State Bank of India has released SBI JA Prelims Call Letter 2020. Moreover, the Junior Associate prelims exam conducted on 8th March 2020. Aspirant now downloads their SBI Clerk Hall Ticket 2020 from the mentioned link. Those candidates who are waiting for SBI JA Admit Card 2020, they can use the direct link. The State Bank of India (SBI) issue the admit card of SBI Clerk Exam 2020. Aspirants will be able to download their SBI Clerk Pre Exam Call Letter 2020 till the date of the exam.
Latest Updates: SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020 Released on 11th February 2020. Aspirants will need their registration number/roll number and DOB to download their SBI JA hall ticket 2020.
SBI Clerk Pre Exam Admit Card 2020 – Summary
|Exam Authority||State Bank of India|
|Exam Name||SBI Clerk Recruitment Exam 2020|
|Total Number of Posts||8134 Seats|
|Exam Date (Prelims)||8th March 2020|
|Mains Exam Date||19th April 2020|
|Exam Type||Online Mode|
|SBI JA Admit Card Status||Released|
|Call Letter Released Date||11th February 2020|
The SBI Admit card will be released to download at the official portal of State Bank of India. After the release of official notice, a direct link for downloading the admit card as provided here.
How to download SBI JA Admit Card 2020?
Aspirant follows the given steps to download SBI JA Admit Card 2020:
- Click on the official link of the admit card through the official website.
- Enter the login details like Registration number/roll number and DOB/password as asked in the login panel.
- Now, enter the login details correctly according to the prescribed box and submit.
- Later SBI JA Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check all the mentioned details on the SBI admit card 2020.
- Download and print a copy of the SBI JA Admit Card 2020 on an A4 sheet of paper.
Note: Aspirants shall not be allowed to appear for the written exam without the admit card.
Details Mentioned on the SBI Junior Associate Admit Cards
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Exam time
- Exam date
- Photograph of the candidate
- Space for pasting the passport-sized color photograph (similar to the online uploaded one)
- Application number
- Exam venue
- Post applied for
- Space for signature and thumb impression
- Space for signature of the invigilator
- Some general guidelines for the exam
Aspirant now downloads the SBI JA Admit Card 2020 from the above-mentioned links. Also, check the exam guidelines and instruction before attending the SBI Prelims Exam 2020.