SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 for Phase 2 examination has been declaring after the declaration of the prelims results at sbi.co.in. To download the admit card of SBI Clerk Mains exam, Aspirants need to enter their login credential such as Registration Number/ Roll Number and Date of Birth/ Password at the official site.
- Aspirants who qualify the preliminary exam can sit for SBI Clerk 2019 Mains Exam scheduled on August 10, 2019.
- Admit card will have details like Applicant’s details, mains exam date, exam center.
- For mains exams, the admit card will be declared on July 24, 2019.
- Aspirants are advised to take the printout of the admit card and keep it safe until the vacancy process ends.
- Admit card is essential for the entry into the exam hall.
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Admit Card 2019- Details
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Admit Card releasing dates are present below:
|Pre- Exam Training Admit Card Date||15th May 2019|
|Preliminary Exam Admit Card Date||29th May 2019|
|Mains Exam Admit Card Date||24th July 2019|
|Preliminary Exam Date||22 and 23 June 2019|
|SBI Clerk Mains Exam Date||10th August 2019|
|Mode of Availability||Online|
|Official Site for Admit Card||sbi.co.in|
How to Download SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card / Hall Ticket?
SBI Clerk Mains Admit card 2019 can be downloaded through the online only. Similarly, the Admit card for both the Prelims and Main Exam will be released separately.
Guidelines to download the SBI Clerk Mains Admit card:
- First of all, visit the official website of SBI or visits below link.
- Enter the Login Details like – Registration Number/ roll number, and Date of Birth/ Password.
- Finally, click on the submit option to view the admit card.
- Aspirants are advised to download it and take the printout of admit card for future use.
Details Mention on Admit Card / Hall ticket
SBI Clerk Call Letter comprises Aspirants’ personal details as well as information related to the Mains exam. They are advised to verify all the details present on it very carefully before downloading it to avoid any discrepancy.
List of details on SBI Clerk Admit Card:
- Name of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Roll Number and Password for SBI Clerk Mains Exam
- Registration Number
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Venue
- Space for Signature and Thumb Impression
- Space for Signature of the invigilator
- Test Duration
- Application Number
Documents Required with Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
Aspirants need to carry supporting documents along with call letters for verification; before entering the mains exam hall. They must carry both, original and photocopy documents.
- Anyone photo identity proof (PAN Card, Voter’s Card, Driving Licence, Bank Passbook with an attested photograph, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Identity card issued by College or school)
- Exam Call letter
- Qualifying Exam mark sheet
- Category certificate (if applicable)
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Day Instructions
Aspirants must read the instructions present on the back of the admit card. Also, guidelines need to follow on the day of the Exam:
- Carry Clerks Mains Exam admit card, original and Photocopy of identity proof (As mention above).
- No stationary items/tools are allowed in the exam center except ballpoint pen
- Paste the passport size photograph on the Clerks admit card
- The rough sheet will be provided during the Mains Exam, but it must be returned on the completion of the test
- No offline copy of the admit card will be provided to the candidates.
Note: It is mandatory to carry ID required during the exam for cross verification. Failing which, the aspirants might not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Admit Card Download Link
Finally, the candidates may download their clerks admit card for mains exams. Moreover, we mention the direct link to download SBI Clerk Phase 2 admit cards.
Download Mains Exam Admit Card – Download Here
Also, Visit the Official Website – Visits Here
We hope above all details of SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 is very helpful. Also, we advise to examinees, kindly visits the official website to check more details. Thanks.