RSMSSB Stenographer Online Form 2018 Vacancy Details:
RSMSSB has invites online application form for RSMSSB Stenographer Online Form 2018, RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment 2018. Eligible candidates may apply online for RSMSSB Stenographer Online Form 2018, RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment 2018 from 12.07.2018 to 02.09.2018. More details available given below of RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment 2018:
Number of Posts:
Total Posts: 1085
Secretariat: 70 Posts
RPSC: 05 Posts
Subordinate Deptt: 1010 Posts
Salary of RSMSSB Stenographer:
Pay Matrix Level-10
Educational Qualification for RSMSSB Stenographer Online Form 2018:
- Candidates must be passed Senior Secondary (10+2) in any stream from any recognized Board/University.
- O or High Level Certificate course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India.
- Certificate course on computer concept by NIELIT , New Delhi.
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) / Data Preparation and computer software (DPCS) certificate organized under National /State council or Vocational Training Scheme.
- Degree / Diploma /Certificate in Computer Science /Computer Application from a University established by law in India or from an institute recognized by the Government.
- Senior Secondary Certificate from a recognized Board of Secondary Education in the Country, with the computer Science / computer application as one of the subjects.
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a polytechnic institute recognized by the Government.
- Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RS-CIT) conducted by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited.
- Knowledge of Rajasthani Culture and writing knowledge of Dev Nagri Lipi.
Age limits for RSMSSB Stenographer Online Form 2018 (as on 01.01.2019):
Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years. Upper age relaxation given extra as per Govt. Rules.
Fee (Online Mode):
General Candidates: Rs. 450/-
OBC/MBC Candidates: Rs. 350/-
SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-
*Candidate who belonging to below 2.50 Per Annual Income: Rs. 250/-
Starting date of Online Form: 12.07.2018
Starting Date of Deposit Fee: 12.07.2018
Last date of Apply Online: 02.09.2018
Last Date for Correction in Application Form: 14.09.2018
Last Deposit of Deposit Fee Online: 02.09.2018
Date of Exam: September/October 2018 (Tentative)
Applicants read detailed official notification before apply and visit official website regularly for latest updates.