RSMSSB LDC Admit Card 2018 will be declared
RSMSSB to be declared RSMSSB LDC Admit Card, RSMSSB Clerk Admit Card, RSMSSB क्लर्क एडमिट कार्ड २०१८, Download RSMSSB Clerk Admit Card 2018, RSMSSB Clerk Admit Card 2018 Download, Download RSMSSB LDC Admit Card 2018 in first week of August 2018. The RSMSSB Clerk examination going to held on 12 & 19 August 2018 & 09 & 16 September 2018. After the uploading RSMSSB LDC admit card, RSMSSB Clerk admit card you can download from rightrasta.com.
How to download RSMSSB LDC Admit Card 2018 | आरएसएमएसएसबी क्लर्क एडमिट कार्ड केसे करें डाउनलोड
- Visit official website of Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection: Click Here
- Click on Clerk Grade-II/Junior Assistant Admit Card.
- Open given link for Admit Card.
- Now enter your application Number, Date of Birth.
- After entering above details now click on Submit.
- Finaly your RSMSSB LDC Admit Card display on your screen.
- You can print your RSMSSB Clerk Admit Card on A4 size paper.
RSMSSB Clerk Recruitment Details
Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB), Jaipur has invites online application form for the post of RSMSSB Clerk Grade-II/Junior Assistant Exam 2018. Eligible candidates may apply online from 10.05.2018 to 08.06.2018. More details given below:
Clerk Grade-II/Junior Assistant Exam 2018
11255 Posts (Non TSP-10106, TSP-1149)
Educational Qualification for RSMSSB Clerk Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates should possess Senior Secondary from any recognized University or Board.
- O or higher level certificate from DOEACC or Certificate course on computer concept by NIELIT or COPA/DPCS or Sr. Sec with Computer Science/Computer Application as one of the subject or Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a Polytechnic institute or RS-CIT from VMOU Kota.
Age limits for RSMSSB LDC Vacancy 2018 (as on 01.01.2019):
Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years. Upper age relaxation given extra as per Govt. Rules.
- General Candidates: Rs. 450/-
- OBC/SBC Candidates: Rs. 350/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Important Dates for Filing Online Application Form:
- Opening date of Online Form/Deposit fee: 10 May 2018
- Last date of Apply Online/Deposit Fee Online: 08 June 2018 (Extended up to 15.06.2018)
- Last Date of Correction: 28.06.2018
- Date of Exam: 12 & 19 August, 09 & 16 September 2018
Candidates read official notification before apply.
Applicants read detailed official notification before apply and visit official website regularly for latest updates.