RSMSSB Clerk Admit Card 2018 Declared (N to R)
RMSSB Jaipur released RSMSSB Clerk Admit Card 2018, RSMSSB LDC Admit Card 2018 and RSMSSB Junior Assistant Admit Card 2018 for the recruitment of RSMSSB Clerk Grade-II / Junior Assistant Exam 2018. The RSMSSB Clerk Examination going to held on 09 September 2018 those candidates who are apply for LDC Exam 2018 may check their Admit Card. The Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB), Jaipur organised RSMSSB examination in 4 slots. The examination for Third Slot will be held on 09.09.2018. Applicants may download Rajasthan Clerk Admit Card 2018 and RSMSSB Clerk Admit Card 2018 from given below link:
Latest News: The RSMSSB LDC Admit Card released on 31.08.2018 Examination (N to R). Candidates can download now.
Download RSMSSB Clerk Admit Card 2018 (N to R): Click Here
Download RSMSSB LDC Admit Card 2018 (Using SSO): Click Here
Download Notice for Alphabet N to R Exam: Click Here
Download RSMSSB Clerk Examination Guideline: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
More Admit Card: Click Here
RSMSSB LDC Admit Card 2018 Status
- Recruitment Name: Clerk Grade-II /Junior Assistant Exam 2018
- Exam Dates: 09.09.2018 (N to R Alphabets)
- Admit Card Status: Declared on 31.08.2018 at 05:00 PM
How to Download RSMSSB LDC Admit Card 2018
- Visit on above given link.
- Click on Admit Card
- Fill your Application Number.
- Enter your Date of Birth.
- Chose correct captcha code as given.
- Click on ‘Get Admit Card’.
- After clicking of ‘Get Admit Card’ you find your RSMSSB Clerk Admit Card 2018.
- Now you can print your RSMSSB LDC Admit Card 2018 on A4 size paper.
- Candidates must be read carefully examination guideline as given on second page of Admit Card.
Download RSMSSB Junior Assistant Admit Card 2018 using SSO ID
Visit above given link or Click Here.
Enter your correct SSO ID and Password.
Type numeric captcha code and click on login.
After login chose ‘Recruitment Portal.
In the recruitment portal click on RSMSSB Clerk Recruitment 2018.
Now click on Get Admit Card.
After following by above steps your admit card will appeared on your screen.
Now you can print your admit card (on A4 size paper).
Exam Pattern of RSMSSB Clerk Exam 2018
The RSMSSB Clerk written examination held in two Paper:
Paper 1 – General Knowledge, Everyday Science and Mathematics.
Paper 2 – General Hindi and English.
The question paper will consist objective type.
Maximum marks 100.
Total number of questions 150 (Paper 1 -75, Paper 2 -75).
Exam duration 3 hours.
There will be negative marking.