RRB Paramedical Staff DV Admit Card 2019: Railway Recruitment Board is going to release the RRB Document Verification Admit Cards @ www.rrcb.gov.in. Because of the Railway Paramedical Staff Document Verification and Medical Exam is being held in September 2019. All the candidates are eagerly waiting for the RRB DV Admit Card 2019. For your convenience, we are putting a direct link of Railway Document Verification Call Letter 2019 at the end of this page. Along with downloading procedure for RRB Paramedical Staff Medical Exam Call Letters. So, read the guidelines related to the exam.
Latest News: Railway Paramedical DV Admit Card 2019 is has been released. You can download Railway DV Call Letters from given below the direct link.
How to Download RRB Paramedical Staff DV Admit Card 2019 @ rrcb.gov.in?
Those candidates who are waiting for the RRB DV Admit Card 2019 should know how this download is done. So for your convenience, we are going to tell you the steps of how to download here. It is not that it is very difficult. You just have to follow the simple steps given below.
- First of all, you have to open the official site as well as mention below.
- Search for latest Call Letter here.
- If you find it here, see the link of the RRB Paramedical Staff DV Admit Card 2019 here.
- After clicking on, enter your Roll No and Date of Birth.
- And finally, click ‘Submit’.
- That’s it, your RRB DV Admit Card 2019 is in front of your eyes.
- Download it on your system and carry it.
- Take a good print and keep it for the DV/Medical examination day.
Remember, take it with you on the RRB exam day. And for your convenience, take out an additional print and keep it for the future.
Carry the Documents Along With the RRB Paramedical DV/Medical Exam Admit Card 2019?
Many candidates will not know which documents to take along with them on the RRB Paramedical DV/Medical Exam day. If you do not know this, then it is very important to know here. We are telling here about some important documents that you have to take with you on the RRB Paramedical Staff Documents Verification day. And yes, bring a photocopy of any one of these with you.
- Anyone Valid ID Proof (for Identity-Verification) Original and Photocopy
- Educational Qualification (All years Mark sheet with Degree) Original and 4 sets Xerox Copy
- Passport size photographs
- Application Form
- Written Exam Admit Cards
- Result status (Printout)
- Any other (Mention on Call Letter)
RRB Paramedical Document Verification Call Letter 2019 –Details & Download Link
Document Verification (DV) will be held at the venue indicated in the RRB DV/Medical Call Letters. Aspirants may note that after completion of RRB Paramedical Staff DV, they will be sent for Medical Exam at the nominated Railway hospitals located in the respective RRBs on the next day of DV. Accordingly, Aspirants have to prepare for DV and Medical Exam. Regarding Medical Exam, aspirants are advised that after completion of Document Verification, Medical Exam will be carried out by Railway Hospital or Health Unit. Moreover, candidates have to pay the prescribed medical fee of Rs. 24/-.
Download RRB Paramedical Staff DV Admit Card 2019: Click Here
Visit Official Site: Click Here