RPSC RAS Recruitment 2021 (Out): Apply Online Form for Rajasthan State and Sub Services Vacancy. Recently the RPSC released a notification for 988 posts. So, aspirants who want to apply for the RPSC RAS job, read notice carefully. Also, read this page to get Online Form Schedule and other vacancy details. This news is surprising for those candidates who were waiting for this recruitment for a long time. Meanwhile, the RAS application form will be available on 28th July 2021. And, the closing date is 2nd September 2021. And together we given all the details regarding the Rajasthan RAS recruitment on this page for you.
Latest Update: RPSC officially released notification for RAS 2021 vacancies. As per notification the RPSC recruit candidates for the 988 vacant posts.
RPSC RAS Recruitment 2021 – Details
If you are going to apply for RPSC RAS Recruitment 2021 then read the details given below:
|Recruitment Board||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Post Name||Rajasthan State and Sub Services (RAS)|
|Total Number of Posts||988 Vacancies|
|Online Form Schedule||28th July to 2nd September 2021|
|Post Category||Jobs in Rajasthan|
RAS Recruitment 2021 – Total Posts
|Department Name||Total Posts|
|Rajasthan State Service||363|
|Rajasthan Subordinate Service||625|
RPSC Recruitment 2021 – Important Dates
- Released Advertisement: 20th July 2021
- Application form start date: 28th July 2021
- Last date to fill application: 2nd September 2021 (11:59 PM)
- Closing date for deposit the Fee: 2nd September 2021
- Exam Date: 27th, 28th October 2021
- Result released Dates: To be announced
RPSC RAS Notification 2021
Do you know that the RPSC RAS Notification 2021 has been declared? If not then you should read this page. Along with the information’s, a quick link to the RAS notification is being given on this article. Also, you should check the RAS notification before applying the forms. It is worth noting that RPSC has issued RAS Recruitment notice for 988 posts this year.
RPSC Vacancy – Eligibility Criteria
- Must be passed of appeared in Degree from any recognised University.
Age Limits (As on 01.01.2022):
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 40 Years
The upper age relaxation will be given as per RPSC rules.
- General: Rs. 350/-
- OBC/MBC/EWS: Rs 250/-
- SC/ST/PH: Rs. 150/-
Rajasthan RAS Scheme of Exam
The RAS Examination will be held in 3 stages:
- Preliminary Exam (200 Marks)
- Mains Exam (800 Marks)
- Personality and viva-voce Examination (100 Marks)
The Preliminary Exam will consist of 1 paper on the subject specified below, which will be of objective type and carry a maximum of 200 marks. The RPSC RAS Prelims Exam is meant to serve as a screening Exam only. The standard of the paper will be that of a UG Degree Level.
|General Knowledge & General Science||200||3 Hours|
The RAS Mains Exam will consist of the following 4 papers which will be descriptive/analytical:
|Paper-I (General Studies-I)||200|
|Paper-II (General Studies-II)||200|
|Paper-III (General Studies-III)||200|
|Paper-IV (General Hindi and General English)||200|
How to Apply for RPSC RAS Recruitment 2021?
Interested aspirants can apply for the RPSC RAS Recruitment 2021 applications using the given below button. Also, you can check online application process as given below:
- You should visit the website that is www.sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Check the main page find RPSC RAS Vacancy notification.
- Click on the recruitment link and apply online.
- Enter details as suggested by the RPSC and upload images.
- Finally, pay the RAS fee for the recruitment.
- Take the print of the RPSC RAS Recruitment Application Form.
We hope you like the detailed page of RPSC RAS Recruitment 2021. To get RPSC updates, please visit the official portal. Also connected with RightRasta.com website to get career updates.