RPSC RAS Admit Card 2018, RPSC RAS Prelims Call Letter Declared Download Now:
RPSC Admit Card 2018: RPSC has released RPSC Admit Card 2018 and RPSC RAS Admit Card 2018 for the recruitment of RAS/RTS Competition Exam 2018. Rajasthan Public Service Commission has conducted RAS Exam 2018 on 05.08.2018 at 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM. Applicants may download RPSC RAS Admit Card 2018 from given below link:
Download RPSC RAS Admit Card 2018: Click Here (Released)
Download RPSC RAS Admit Card 2018: Click Here (Using SSO ID)
How to Download RPSC RAS Admit Card 2018 OR Download RPSC ADMIT CARD 2018
- Applicants login above given link.
- Enter your Application Number and Date of Birth.
- After entering your Application Number and DOB, click on submit.
- Now you can print your RPSC ADMIT CARD 2018, RPSC RAS Admit Card 2018.
- Print RPSC Admit Card on A4 size paper.
You can download RPSC RAS Admit Card 2018 using SSO ID and Password.
- Visit link: https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin
- Type your SSO ID and Password.
- Click on Recruitment Portal.
- Now open your applied posts eg RPSC RAS Recruitment 2018.
- You can download RPSC RAS Admit Card from Admit Card button.
RPSC RAS Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has invites online application form for the post of RAS/RTS Competition Exam 2018. Eligible candidates may apply online from 12.04.2018 to 11.05.2018. More details given below:
RAS/RTS Competition Exam 2018.
Educational Qualification for RPSC RAS Recruitment 2018:
Must hold a Degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institution established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government in consultation with the Commission.
Age limits for RPSC RAS Recruitment 2018:(as on 01.01.2019):
Minimum 21 years and maximum 40 years, upper age relaxation given extra as per Govt. rules.
General Candidates: Rs. 350/-
OBC/SBC Candidates: Rs. 250/-
SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 150/-
Opening date of Online Form/Deposit fee: 12 April 2018
Last date of apply online/Deposit Fee Online: 11 May 2018 (Extended up-to 31 May 2018)
Correction Date: 01.06.2018 to 07.06.2018
Pre Exam Date: 05 August 2018
Admit Card available on: 29 July 2018
Candidates read official notification before apply.