RPSC Public Relation Officer Recruitment 2019: The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has declared the Public Relation Officer Online Form 2019. Moreover, the Rajasthan Public Service Commission has declared the notification for filling the online application form of vacant positions of Rajasthan RPSC PRO Recruitment 2019 for 23 posts. The RPSC PRO Vacancy 2019 Online Form will be available
26th June 2019 27th June 2019 to 25th July 2019 26th July 2019.
Latest News: RPSC has released the notice for RPSC PRO Vacancy 2019. Interested candidates may read vacancy notice and apply online from 27th June 2019.
Those applicants who want to participate in this vacancy and have meet all qualification criteria, they can read this article for Rajasthan RPSC PRO Vacancy 2019. in addition, aspirants may check Education Qualifications, Age limits, Selection Process, Pay Salary, Important Schedule, Form Fee and other related information mention below.
RPSC Public Relation Officer Recruitment 2019 Details
Those candidates who are interested in the RPSC Public Relation Officer Exam 2019, they can check the details as given:
RPSC PRO Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Exam Authority||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Recruitment Exam Name||RPSC Public Relation Officer Recruitment 2019|
|Total Number of Posts||23 Posts|
|RPSC PRO Online Form Starts||27th June 2019|
|RPSC PRO Recruitment Last Date||26th July 2019|
|Post Category||Govt. Jobs|
We advise to candidates kindly read the given RPSC official notification. Before apply online also check complete educational and experience points in a mention on RPSC Official notification.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission PRO Eligibility Criteria
Candidates kindly read the mention below RPSC Official Notification before apply online. Here we mention the short details about PRO Eligibility criteria for reference of candidates:
- Degree with 5 years’ experience of Journalism in a National or State Level Paper or in National News agencies or in Central or State Public Relations or Information and Broadcasting Department, on posts (i) Scrutiniser (ii) Journalist (iii) SubEditor (iv) Reporter (v) Exhibition Assistant (vi) Assistant Public Relations Officer (vii) Rangmanch Assistant Or
- Degree with a diploma in Journalism from a recognized Institution. Or
- Postgraduate in Hindi or English and 3 years’ experience of Journalism in a national or State Level paper or Central or State Public Relation or Information & Broadcasting Department. AND
- Working knowledge in Hindi (written) in Devnagri and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture
RPSC PRO Recruitment 2019 Application Fees
The RPSC PRO application fee can be deposited by the online payment gateway and E-Mitra portal. Also, remember that the application fee will be not refundable. Once paid the authority will no refund in any case.
|General/OBC (Creamy Layer) MBC (Creamy Layer)||350/-|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) MBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||250/-|
|SC/ST/PWD/Below 2.5 Lac Income||150/-|
RPSC Recruitment 2019 Age Limit (as on 01st January 2020)
Candidates who are seeking the job in Rajasthan RPSC they have to mention age limits criteria:
- General – 21 to 40 years
- SC/ST/OBC/MBC (Non-Creamy Layer – 21 to 45 years
- All Female of General and EWS – 21 to 45 years
- All Female of OBC/MBC Non-Creamy Layer – 21 to 50 years
- Widows & Divorce Females – There are no upper age limits
Rajasthan RPSC PRO Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:
|Release Notice||21st June 2019|
|Application Form Start Date||27th June 2019|
|Application Form Last Date||26th July 2019|
|Fee Deposit Last Date||26th July 2019|
|Exam Date||Declared soon|
RPSC PRO Recruitment 2019; Important Links
Candidates kindly fill their RPSC Public Relation Officer Application form in time. Also, the deposit fee without waiting for the last date. Use given links to apply online and read the official notification for complete details of RPSC New Recruitment 2019.
|Download RPSC PRO Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Apply Online for RPSC PRO Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|Download App for Getting RPSC Updates on Mobile||Click Here|
|Check Date Extension Notice||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Candidates may check the RPSC Public Relation Officer Recruitment 2019 details. Also, read the RPSC PRO Recruitment 2019 Notification before apply. We hope all given details are perfect for the reference of aspirants.