RPSC Physical Education Teacher Recruitment 2022 (Out) | Apply for Rajasthan Senior PET | Physical Education Teacher Vacancy 2022 Notification @ www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in: The RPSC has released a notification for Sr. PET Recruitment. Eligible candidates may fill PTI Job Form for 461 vacant positions. Consequently, the RPSC declared Physical Education Teacher Vacancy 2022 notification. So, candidates who are seeking a job in PET Recruitment can apply online form.
This is a big opportunity for candidates who are seeking a job in RPSC. Because the Physical Training Teacher Recruitment 2022 Notification is available for waiting candidates. Also, on this page, check the complete details of RPSC Recruitment 2022, like the starting date of the PET application form, Eligibility details, Exam Fee & Pay Scale, etc.
RPSC Physical Education Teacher Recruitment 2022 – Details
RPSC Physical Education Teacher Recruitment 2022
|Authority||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Recruitment Name||Senior Physical Training Teacher|
|Total No. of Posts||461|
|Application Schedule||15th July to 13th August 2022|
RPSC Physical Education Teacher Vacancy 2022 – Important Dates
In the Physical Education Teacher Recruitment notification that has been issued now, the RPSC has also released the timetable and schedule. In this context, we have presented the recruitment schedule here. You have to keep in mind that you have to apply your form according to the schedule given by the Commission. And also we advise the candidates to fill out the RPSC Recruitment form without waiting for the last date.
- Notice Released Date: 8th July 2022
- Online Application Form Starting Date: 15th July 2022
- Last Date for Fill Online Application Form: 13th August 2022 (11:59 PM)
- Last Date for Deposit Application Fee: 13th August 2022
- RPSC Physical Education Teacher Exam Date: 25th September 2022
RPSC Sr. PET Recruitment 2022 – Updates
RPSC Physical Education Teacher Recruitment 2022 notification was released on www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Most importantly, do not miss the Physical Education Teacher career opportunity. The RPSC planning to recruit candidates for RPSC Sr. PET Recruitment 2022. So, the eligible candidates fill up the Physical Training Teacher Recruitment online form from this month. Applicants can apply application form through the RPSC official website as well as the link visible on this page.
Eligibility Criteria of RPSC Recruitment 2022
- Bachelor in Physical Education (B.P.Ed) Degree.
- Knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
Age Limits (As on 01.01.2023)
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 40 Years
Also, the upper age benefits will be given as per the RPSC rules.
RPSC Physical Education Teacher Vacancy 2022 – Application Fee
Candidates may pay the RPSC Physical Education Teacher Vacancy Fee through Online Mode as:
- General: Rs. 350/-
- OBC/MBC/EWS Category: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST/PH/Below 2.5 Lakh Family Income: Rs. 150/-
Steps to Apply for RPSC Physical Education Teacher Recruitment 2022
If you also think that you will face any problems in filling out the RPSC Physical Education Teacher Recruitment form then this section is for you. Because on this section, we have told that which steps you have to follow from time to time. Along with this, we are also going to tell here what precautions you have to take. So without waiting follow the steps given below and fill out your RPSC application form.
- Open the site of RPSC which is www.sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
- You will get the SSO ID and Password.
- Now login to the SSO site, and select the Physical Education Teacher Job that you are applying for.
- Next, enter all the details & click on the submit link.
- Deposit the RPSC Exam Fee as applicable.
- Also, carry your Application Form and SSO details.
- Finally, take a printout of the Application Form.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
|Visit Official Site||Click Here|
We hope all details about the RPSC Physical Education Teacher Recruitment 2022 are useful for applicants. We are updating this page regularly after official updates will become. Moreover, follow RightRasta.com site to get job updates.