RPSC JLO Junior Legal Officer Recruitment 2019 | Rajasthan PSC Jr. Legal Officer (Law) Vacancy Online Form 2019 Notification has been released on 19th September 2019. According to RPSC, the department is going to recruit 156 Junior Legal Officer Recruitment Exam 2019. Therefore, the candidates who want to apply for RPSC JLO Job 2019, read the below-given details carefully. Moreover, the officials have issued notification for Rajasthan Jr. Legal Officer Job 2019. So, please read the RPSC JLO Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF Here.
Latest News: This is a piece of good news for the Law Graduate candidates because the RPSC will recruit 156 candidates for JLO posts. Furthermore, the online applications will be started from September 26th, 2019, for RPSC Junior Legal Officer Recruitment 2019. The Last date of online application form is October 25th, 2019. Before you read the RPSC JLO official notification information given below on this page.
RPSC JLO Junior Legal Officer Recruitment 2019 – Details
The RPSC has released online form for RPSC JLO Junior Legal Officer Recruitment 2019 posts. Therefore, the interested candidates should apply reading by the official General Junior Legal Officer Exam notification given below. We advise all the candidates to kindly read all the RPSC Recruitment notice carefully and fulfill all the criteria of RPSC JLO Recruitment 2019 and apply online. Moreover, we have provided the RPSC JLO 2019 notification PDF to read. Aspirants those who are having the passion to get this job kindly utilize this RPSC opportunity. Further details regarding the RPSC New Job 2019 is available here below.
Rajasthan RPSC JLO Recruitment 2019; Highlights
- Name of an Authority: Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- Vacancy Name: Rajasthan RPSC JLO Recruitment Exam 2019
- Total No of Posts: 156 (Non-TSP – 145, TSP – 11)
- Selection Process: Written Test & Interview (Viva Test)
- Pay Matrix: L-10 (Grade Pay 3600)
- Online Application Form Starting Date: 26th September 2019
- Online Form Closing Date: 25th October 2019
- Job Location: Rajasthan State
- Post Category: Latest Govt. Jobs
- RPSC Official Site: rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
RPSC Junior Legal Officer Recruitment 2019; Important Dates
- Online application start date: 26th September 2019
- Last date to fill online application form: 25th October 2019
- Closing date for submission of application form fees (Online): 25th October 2019
- RPSC Junior Legal Officer Exam Date: Notified soon
- RPSC JLO Admit card released date: Notified soon
- JLO Result release date: To be announced
RPSC JLO Recruitment 2019 – Total Posts
|Junior Legal Officer (JLO) Non-TSP Area||54||23||17||30||07||14||145|
|Junior Legal Officer (JLO) TSP Area||07||0||04||0||0||0||11|
RPSC JLO (Law) Exam 2019; Age Limits
According to the RPSC JLO Junior Legal Officer official notice, the age criteria (As on 01 January 2020) given below should be fulfilled:
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 40 Year
Upper age will be relaxed as per RPSC rules. To read the candidate’s age-related relaxation see the Junior Legal Officer Recruitment Exam official notification.
RPSC General Junior Legal Officer Vacancy Exam 2019; Educational Qualification
- Candidates must be Law Graduate from a recognized University established by Law or its equivalent with of 3 years Professional Degree.
Note: Aspirant kindly read the RPSC JLO Recruitment 2019 official notification before applying online.
RPSC JLO Job 2019- Application Fee:
- GEN/ EWS Applicants: Rs. 350/-
- OBC/MBC (NC) Applicant: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST/ PH/ Below 2.5 Lakh Income Applications: Rs. 150/-
Rajasthan JLO Exam 2019; Syllabus/Scheme of Examination
The Rajasthan JLO Exam 2019 selection based on a written exam and interview. Here, you can check RPSC JLO Recruitment 2019 Syllabus and scheme of Examination:
|I||Constitution of India with special reference on Fundamental Rights, Functioning of H. Court and S. Court and attorney general Directive Principles and enforcement of rights through writs,||50|
|II||Provisions required to be referred generally in Government offices will be given importance. Civil Procedure Code and Criminal, Procedure Code.||50|
Limitation Act, Evidence Act, Interpretation of Statutes, drafting, and conveyancing.
|Language :||Part-A General Hindi||25|
|Part-B General English||25|
Rajasthan Junior Legal Officer (JLO) Exam 2019 Importance
- Each paper will be of 3 hours
- For passing, marks shall be 40% marks
- All papers except language shall be answered either in English or Hindi.
- The standard of the language paper will be based on the 10+2 level.
Steps to Apply for RPSC JLO Online Form 2019
Interested applicants can apply their RPSC online form from the link given below. You can apply for RPSC JLO Online Form 2019 by following steps.
- First of all, the candidate should visit the official site of RPSC, which is RPSC www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- You will get into the RPSC official site.
- After knowing here, the RPSC home page will open.
- Now view the latest job page here.
- Look at the freshly released notice on the career page that will appear as RPSC JLO Recruitment 2019.
- After reading all the RPSC JLO 2019 notices properly, click on the Apply Online link.
- Enter complete information and upload images after filling all details.
- And finally, submit the prescribed fees (as applicable) for the recruitment.
- Finally, take a print of the filled application form.
RPSC JLO Recruitment 2019: Important Links
Apply Online for RPSC JLO Recruitment 2019: Apply Here
Download Official Notification: Click Here
Visit Official Website: Click Here
Download Mobile App to Getting RPSC Updates: Click Here
We hope that the details provided above are of great use to you. For more RPSC JLO Junior Legal Officer Recruitment 2019 details, please visit the RPSC Official Site. Also, we refer to our portal RightRasta.com to check career updates.