RPSC Ground Water Recruitment 2022 (Out): Apply Online Form for Junior Geophysicist and Junior Hydrogeologist Vacancy. This is big news for those candidates who are seeking jobs in RPSC. Because, the RPSC released Ground Water Notification to recruit 53 seats. Moreover, we are giving details of the RPSC Recruitment on this article. Also, you will check details for the RPSC Geophysicist and Hydrogeologist Recruitment 2022. According to notice, the applications will be started from 3rd February 2022. So, check Rajasthan Ground Water Recruitment and job details like age limit, qualification and other Exam details from this article.
Similarly, we suggested to the students to make use of this chance as in turn it offers a big career for the one who is seeking the job in the RPSC. Moreover, we are here to help you to apply for RPSC Geophysicist and Hydrogeologist Recruitment 2022 on this page.
Big News: RPSC has released a notification for Geophysicist and Hydrogeologist Vacancy. If you seeking vacancy in Rajasthan, then apply online using given a link. Hence, if you find helpful details on this article like age limits, Ground Water Recruitment dates, Application fee, and educational details etc.
RPSC Ground Water Recruitment 2022 – Details
RPSC Ground Water Recruitment 2022
|Board Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Geophysicist and Junior Hydrogeologist (Ground Water Department)|
|Recruitment Schedule||3rd February to 2nd March 2022|
|Post Category||Govt Jobs|
RPSC Ground Water Vacancy 2022 – Schedule
- Released Recruitment Advertisement: 28th January 2022
- RPSC Online Application Form Start Date: 3rd February 2022
- Recruitment Last Date to Apply Online: 2nd March 2022
- Date for Deposit Fee: 2nd March 2022
- Ground Water Recruitment Exam Date: To be released
RPSC Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
|ARO/AARO||M.Sc/M.Tech/Diploma in Applied Geology or equivalent qualification, check more details at notification.|
Age Limits (As on 01.01.2023)
- Minimum: 20 Years
- Maximum: 40 Years
The upper age relaxations will be given as per RPSC recruitment rules.
Rajasthan Ground Water Vacancy – Application Fee
|OBC & MBC (NC)/EWS||Rs. 250/-|
Steps to Apply for RPSC Ground Water Recruitment 2022
- Move the website of RPSC that is – www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Then, click on the Ground Water Recruitment tab.
- Now, you will read RPSC notification.
- Later, hit on ‘Ground Water Application’ button.
- Enter required details by the RPSC board.
- Finally, you have to deposit RPSC Ground Water Recruitment 2022 fee.
- After form submitted, take a printout and keep it safe.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Visit Website||Click Here|
In conclusion, we hope you liked the RPSC Ground Water Recruitment 2022 detailed post. Also, you should apply after checking the RPSC Ground Water notification. Also stay tune RightRasta.com page to get job alerts.