RPSC Assistant Town Planner Admit Card 2019: The Rajasthan Public Service Commission declared the RPSC ATP Admit Card 2019 at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in on 23rd May 2019. The RPSC is going to conduct the Assistant Town Planner Screening Test (TSP & Non-TSP) on 27th May 2019 from 03:00 PM to 05:00 PM. Aspirates who had applied for the 10 ATP posts, they can download the ATP Call Letter 2019 form this post by clicking on the below-mentioned link. Further details about Assistant Town Planner call letter 2019 mentioned in the below section.
Those candidates who filled the form for RPSC ATP Exam 2018-2019, they will download the screening test admit card from mentioned table link.
RPSC Assistant Town Planner Admit Card 2019 – Download
A.T.P. Exam 2018-19 Brief
|Exam Authority Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Town Planner|
|Total No. of Posts||10 Posts|
|RPSC ATP Screening Test Date||27th May 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||23rd May 2019|
|Application Duration||20th April 2018 to 04th May 2018|
|Download Vacancy Notification||Click Here|
|Download ATP Syllabus||Click Here|
|Download Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here (Released)|
|Download App For Latest RPSC News||Click Here|
Download RPSC ATP Admit Card 2019
The R.P.S.C. A.T.P. Call Letter 2019 is a compulsory document for the applicants who are going to appear in the ATP Examination 2018-19. The RPSC will issue the ATP Call Letter 2019 one week before the written exam @ www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
Candidates need to download the Rajasthan Public Service Commission A.T.P. Hall Ticket 2019 by filling the vacancy application number, date of birth. After downloading the admit card, aspirants need to check all mentioned details. If any error mentioned, then contact to the Rajasthan Public Service Commission, Ajmer and make the changed before the exam date.
RPSC ATP Exam Date 2018
The Commission decided to conduct the ATP Exam (TSP & Non-TSP) will be held on 27th May 2019 from 03:00 PM to 05:00 PM.
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission A.T.P. Hall Ticket 2019 contains details related to the candidates and exam related. So all the applicants need to attend for the exam on the scheduled date along with Rajasthan Public Service Commission Admit Card 2019.
Printed Data on Rajasthan RPSC ATP Call Letter 2019
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Category (ST/SC/OBC & Others)
- Exam Name
- Candidates Roll Number
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Father’s Name or Mother’s Name
- Exam Centre Address
- Test Date and Time
- Candidate Photograph
- Test Duration
- Test Centre Name and Code
- Essential guidelines for the Exam
- And the signature of applicant and exam counselor
Required Details to Download RPSC Admit Card 2019
- Application Number/Registration ID
- Date of Birth/Password or
- SSO ID
Important Documents Need to Carry For RPSC ATP Exam 2019
Candidates may bring the mentioned valid I.D. proof to attend the Rajasthan Public Service Commission A.T.P. written exam:
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Employee ID
- Driving License
- College ID
- And any another id assigned by the state or central Govt.
RPSC ATP Exam 2019 Important
- Aspirants should download the RPSC A.T.P. admit card till the date of exam.
- Applicants should carry the printout of the hall ticket in the exam hall.
- Candidates are advised to check all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Centre of the Exam will be given on the admit card.
- Aspirants should bring their Valid ID Card at the time of Exam.
- Applicants are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the vacancy rounds.
- Any error regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the exam authorities.
- Candidates should note that the admit card will have some guidelines/instructions for the exam date and that they should be obeyed by all.
How To Download RPSC Admit Card?
First of all, applicants visit the R.P.S.C. official website i.e. www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission Home page will open.
- Find the ATP Admit Card link on the home page.
- Later click on this link.
- A page will open about login credentials.
- Enter all the important details in the required box and submit them.
- As per given details Assistant Town Planner Admit Card 2018 will display.
Check all mentioned details on the Call Letter and download it.
Candidates may download RPSC Assistant Town Planner Admit Card 2019 from the above-mentioned link. Those candidates who have filled the application form successfully. We wish all RPSC candidates for their written exam. We hope all aspirants obtained good marks in RPSC ATP Exam 2019.