Rajasthan NHM CHO Recruitment 2019: The National Health Mission Rajasthan released notice for Community Health Officer Recruitment 2019. The Raj Swasthya invites online application form for NRHM CHO Recruitment 2019. The Rajasthan Medical Department has appointed after 6 Months Bridge Course as a CHO Post 2500 posts. Candidates may fill their application from 22nd May 2019. Candidates check Raj Swasthya Community Health Officer Recruitment 2019. Check all NRHM CHO Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualification. The National Health Mission (NHM), Rajasthan invites application form eligible candidates for the position of Community Health Officer (CHO) on purely contractual basis at Sub Health Centers – Health & Wellness Centers (SHC-H&WCs) for the Six months Bridge Course in Community Health.
This course is part of an initiative under the National Health Mission (NHM) to strengthen Sub Health Centers as Health and Wellness Centers (H&WCs) for improved implementation of publish health programmes and to enable comprehensive primary health care service delivery. Candidates who successfully complete this course will be posted at Sub Health Centers as Community Health Officer (CHO).
Table of Contents
Rajasthan NHM CHO Recruitment 2019 Details
The details about a total number of vacancies, required qualifications, post qualification & post-registration work experience, maximum age limits, monthly salary (honorarium) and all other eligibility criteria and conditions, etc. for the position as under:
|Post Name||Total No. of Posts||Qualification|
|Community Health Officer||2500||B.Sc. Nursing or GNM and hold 02 years’ experience in the relevant health sector|
Other Basic Qualifications:
- Candidates must have basic knowledge of Computer & Internet uses.
- Post qualification and post-registration work experience of a minimum of 02 years in the Health sector (Nursing or Clinical).
Age limits for Raj Swasthya Community Health Officer Recruitment 2019
Candidates who want to fill the said application form who hold age limits criteria as per given:
- Minimum age limits – 18 years as on 01st January 2019
- Maximum age limits – 45 years as on 01st January 2019
Candidates, after appointed as a Community Health Officer posts, will be provided 15000/- maximum fixed per month Honorarium. Plus 15000/- other Performa incentive will be provided.
Application Fee for Raj Swasthya CHO Recruitment 2019
Candidates note that the application fee is nonrefundable. After once paid the application fee will not be refunded. Ensure their eligibility before apply online application form. The application fee will be as per given table:
Application fee for CHO Recruitment 2019
|General Category (Male & Female)||400/-|
|Other Backward Class (OBC, More Backward Class/MBC) Non Cream layer||300/-|
|Specially Abled Person/Window/Female Divorce||200/-|
*The application fee can be deposited by E-Mitra or other mentioned online payment options.
Important Dates for NHM Community Health Officer Recruitment 2019
Aspirants who want to apply for Raj Swasthya Community Health Recruitment 2019. Also, meet the prescribed eligibility criteria, they can fill the application form as per given schedule:
|Released Notification||16th May 2019|
|Begin Application Form||22nd May 2019|
|Last Date for Application Form||02nd June 2019|
|Exam Date||Declared soon|
Candidates kindly read the given official notification for more details. The complete details will be released on 22nd May 2019 i.e. online application date.
Important Links for Raj Swasthya CHO Recruitment 2019
Candidates used the mentioned links to apply for NHM CHO Recruitment 2019. The online application link is not released till bate, because the department has released apply link on 22nd May 2019.
|Download Press Note||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Android App for Latest CHO Recruitment News||Click Here|
Other term and Conditions
Those aspirants who want to fill the Raj Swasthya CHO Recruitment 2019, they can read the given term and conditions:
- These vacancies are purely on contractual basis and will exist for one year or extended period or project duration, whichever is earlier.
- Candidates must have Rajasthan Nursing Council (RNC) registration certificates at the time of submission of the online application or must have applied for registration in RNC before submission of online application.
- No document is to be attached/uploaded with the online application form.
- Application received by post/by hand will not be entertained in any case.
- Candidates are solely responsible for all the information regarding educational qualifications & post registration experience, categories and Date of Birth, etc. filled in the application form.
- Selection for the Bridge Course will be done on the basis of written examination.
- Candidates will have to submit a Surety of Rs. 05 Lacs for a period of 05 years to serve at Sub Health Center/Heal & Wellness Centre.
Candidates kindly read all other term & conditions mentioned in the official notification. Also fill their Rajasthan NHM CHO Recruitment 2019 and Raj Swasthya Community Health Officer Recruitment 2019 in time, without waiting for the last dates of NRHM CHO Recruitment 2019.