OPSC MO Admit Card 2019 – Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) will issue OPSC Medical Officer admit card on opsconline.gov.in. Aspirants can also download MO Hall Ticket from this page. The admit card of the OPSC MO Exam is uploaded on the login page and candidates need Registration Number and Date of Birth to download OPSC MO Hall Tickets. On the exam day, aspirants have to carry the printout of the MO admit card, along with anyone valid id proof. On the hall ticket, aspirants have to paste photographs, in the prescribed space. The MO exam will be held on 22nd December 2019. Check more details on the MO admit card from this page.
OPSC MO Admit Card 2019 & Medical Officer Exam Hall Ticket – Summary
The Roll number of the applicants has disclosed via the OPSC MO admit card 2019. Odisha Public Service Commissions (OPSC) also send Mobile SMS and E-mail for the release of the hall tickets. All the crucial dates for MO Hall Ticket and the exam is as follows:
|Exam Conducting Board||Odisha Public Service Commissions|
|Official Site||Visit Here|
|Exam Name||OPSC Medical Officer Exam 2019|
|Date of Exam||22nd December 2019|
|Admit Card Released Date||14th December 2019|
|Post Category||Admit Cards|
Details Present on OPSC Medical Officer Admit Cards
The OPSC Medical Officer admit card contains details about the applicants and Exam. Some of the details that are indicated in exam Hall Tickets are as follows:
- Roll number
- Application number
- Date of birth
- PwD status
- Center code
- Exam center address
- Exam date
- Reporting time
- Entry close time
- Exam time
- Few Exam instructions.
OPSC MO Exam Day Instructions
Here are few MO exam day instructions, which the applicants of OPSC MO 2019 Exam must be followed:
- Aspirants have to report at the Medical Officer Exam Center within the reporting time.
- There, the thumb impression of the written exam takers is captured.
- A biometric assessment of the OPSC exam takers will also be done.
- Exam takers have to show OPSC MO admit card and along with any id proof at various stages.
Steps to Download OPSC MO Hall Ticket 2019
After reading the above all details, now you can download their OPSC MO Hall Ticket 2019 by following mentioned steps:
- Step-1: Open the official site i.e. Opsconline.gov.in candidate login
- Step-2: On the Mains page of OPSC, view new released Exam Notice.
- Step-3: Thereafter, view the link of MO Hall Ticket for Download.
- Step-4: Later, click on it and enter the detail like ID and Password.
- Step-5: Lastly, Click on the Submit to get the OPSC Exam Hall Ticket.
- Step-6: Finally, download and print the MO Exam hall ticket for further reference.
Download MO Admit Card: Download Here
Visit Official Site: Visit Here
You can download the OPSC MO Admit Card 2019 by clicking the mentioned link. Meanwhile, candidates check the Medical Officer Exam instructions mentioned on the Hall Ticket as well as on the official site. Thanks.