OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Admit Card 2020 (Out): Download Odisha Public Service Commission IMO Specialist Posts Exam Hall Ticket from www.opsc.gov.in. The Odisha PSC has release the IMO Admit Card on 16th December 2020. So, through this web page candidates can be read details about the Odisha PSC Hall Ticket with Exam Date. Moreover, the recruitment Exam for the Insurance Medical Officer will be held on 20th December 2020.
All those candidates who are appearing in the Odisha Public Service Commission IMO written test will be eagerly waiting for the OPSC Admit Card 2020. And we will share a link of the IMO Admit Card at the end of this page.
Latest Update: OPSC Insurance Medical Officer scheduled to be held on 20th December 2020. Students can check this page to get Odisha PSC updates.
OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Admit Card 2020 – Details
OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Admit Card 2020 | Odisha IMO Exam Date
|Board Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Name of the Examination||Insurance Medical Officer, Specialist Posts|
|Total No. of Posts||92 Vacancies|
|Examination Dates||20th December 2020|
|Admit Card Released Date||16th December 2020|
|Post Category||Admit Cards|
ID Proof Required in Insurance Medical Officer Exam 2020?
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Voter Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- Employee ID
OPSC IMO Exam Date
Aspirants who apply for the OPSC IMO recruitment must go to the next round of the Insurance Medical Officer written exams. In order to attend the OPSC written test candidates must get their OPSC IMO Exam Date and Hall Ticket 2020. As the candidates can get the link to download the OPSC Admit Card from this page. As per the notice the OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Examination will be held on 20th December 2020.
Details Available on OPSC Hall Ticket 2020
After published the OPSC Hall Ticket, you should also verify all the mentioned details:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Written Test
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Time of the Exam
- Name of the Exam
- Instructions for the Candidates
How to Download OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Admit Card 2020?
- Open to the site of Odisha Public Service Commission – www.opsc.gov.in.
- Check the page of OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Examination 2020.
- If displayed, click on link and fill “Registered User Name and Date of Birth”.
- Click on ‘Hall Ticket’ button.
- Lastly the IMO Admit Card available to download.
- Download and take a print to attend the written test.
- Carry a valid proof with OPSC Hall Ticket on the day of Exam.
We hope you liked detailed page of OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Admit Card 2020. To get latest news about the Odisha PSC IMO Examination, visit official page continuously. Also stay tune website RightRasta.com to get job updates. Thanks.