NTA NEET Online Form 2020: National Testing Agency invited online application for MBBS / BDS through NEET 2020. The NTA NEET 2020 Exam conducted on 3rd May 2020. Interested candidates may apply for NEET 2020 Online Application Form from 2nd December 2019 to
1st 06th January 2020. More details about the NEET 2020 Exam as given below.
Latest News: NTA NEET Exam Postponed due to the COVID-19 epidemic.
NTA NEET Online Form 2020 – Summary
|Name of an Authority||National Testing Agency|
|Exam Name||NTA NEET 2020 Exam|
|Exam Type||Entrance Exam|
|Online Application Form Duration||2nd December 2019 to
|Exam Centre Change Last Date||14th April 2020|
|New Exam Date||26th July 2020|
|Exam Location||Across India|
|Post Category||Board/University Exam|
Eligibility Criteria for NTA NEET 2020 Exam
A candidate who is Passed/Appearing Exam, i.e., 12 Standard with subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology (which shall include practical tests in above subjects) and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed or its equivalent. For more details about NTA NEET 2020 educational qualification kindly read the detailed notification.
- Minimum – 17th Years (At the time of admission or before 31 December of the year of his/her admission to the first year)
- Maximum: 25 Years (As on Exam Date)
Cut Off Date: 31st December 2003
Upper Age Relaxation – 5 years for the candidates belonging to ST/SC/OBC-NCL category and PwD.
NTA 2020 – How To Apply Online?
Candidates are required to apply online by visiting the NTA official site. The filling up of the NTA 2020 Application Form will begin from 2nd December 2019. The procedure for applying online and filling NEET Application Form is exclusively online only. Brief details for filling up the NEET Online Application Form 2020 is available on the official website.
NTA NEET 2020 Application Form – Important Dates
- Begin Online Application Form: 2nd December 2019
- Last Date for Apply Online:
1st6th January 2020 (11:50 PM)
- Last Date for Deposit Fee:
1st6th January 2020
- Online Correction Dates: 13th to 19th March 2020
- Last Date to Change Exam Centre: 14th April 2020 (11:50 PM)
- Offline Exam Dates: 3rd May 2020 (Exam Postponed)
- New Exam Date: 26th July 2020
- Admit Card Released Date: 27th March 2020
- Result Release Date: 4th June 2020
NTA NEET 2020 Application Fee
Candidates may deposit their NEET 2020 Application Fee through Online or Offline Mode as:
- General Candidates – Rs.1500/-
- EWS/OBC Candidate – Rs.1400/-
- SC/ST/PH Candidates – Rs.800/
NEET Online Form 2020 – Important Link
Download NEET 2020 Notification: Download Here
Also, Visit Official Site: Click Here
We hope the above details about NTA NEET Online Form 2020 are useful for candidates. Kindly read detailed official notification before apply online. Thanks.