NTA NEET Admit Card 2019: National Testing Agency has declared call letter for NEET Exam 2019. National Testing Agency MBBS Entrance Written Exam will be held on
05 May 2019 (Reschedule some centers). Candidates can download MBBS Entrance call letter hall ticket NEET Hall Ticket from below mentioned link. If your application form is successfully submitted then the Board has released on the N.T.A. website. All candidates who are waiting for admission to medical MBBS Coursed they will able to download it. All candidates must have necessary details like application Form number/Registration number and Date of birth at the time of downloading MBBS Entrance Exam Admit card. It is mandatory to bring a call letter to the exam centre. Candidates may also download MBBS Entrance Exam Pattern & Syllabus and instructions from here.
The invigilators verified availability of candidates in the examination center. Candidates may also bring one photo identity proof along with MBBS Entrance Call Letter. The official link to download MBBS Entrance Admit Card is given below here.
|Download Call Letter (Direct Link)||Click Here|
|Download Information Bulletin||Click Here|
|Forget Registration Number||Click Here|
|Exam FAQ||Click Here|
NTA NEET Admit Card 2019 Download on ntaneet nic in login
N.T.A. MBBS Entrance Admit Card: A large Number of competitors will have appeared this Exam 2019. The candidates have easily downloaded N.T.A. MBBS Entrance Exam Notification on this page. We will direct provide all MBBS Entrance Exam updates related notification Download link on this portal. Candidates can use the direct link mentioned above to get N.T.A. MBBS Entrance Call Letter. You can also visit the official portal for a piece of more information.
|Department Name||National Testing Agency|
|Total Number of Seats||See official notification|
|Exam Name||MBBS Entrance Exam|
|Admit Card Released Date||15 May 2019|
|Exam Location||All over in India|
|Result Date||05 June 2019|
|Type of Exam||Central level Exam|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Counseling, Documents Verification|
NTA NEET 2019 Admit Card Details
The Admit Card is a very important role in the written exam. N.T.A. MBBS Entrance hall ticket contains some information about candidates and examination. After downloading the Permission letter, candidates must check their Name, Father Name, Gender, and Date of birth, Paper pattern, Exam Date & Day, Test center and Address.
It is mandatory to carry MBBS Entrance Exam call letter at the exam center for candidates. Followings details are available on the Admit Card-
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Sub Category
- The language of question paper
- Exam date
- Exam timing
- Examination center name with code
- Important instructions for the exam
N.T.A. MBBS Entrance Exam Date
We provide N.T.A. written Exam admit card latest news on this page. The Candidates can check MBBS Entrance Exam hall ticket by Name and Roll Number on the official website. The Board has declared MBBS Entrance Exam Hall ticket on 15 of April 2019. The starting date for submission of applications online is from November 2018. The selection process will be based on the basis of written Test and counseling.
How to Download MBBS Entrance Admit Card
- Candidates visit log on the official website to ntaneet nic login
- Click on MBBS Entrance exam hall ticket link
- Choose hall ticket by Application Number& enter the password
- Fill Application ID Number and password
- Click on Submit link
- Find your hall ticket on the computer Screen
- Take a Print out and retain for further use
What if candidates forget the NEET password?
Application number and password are important login details that candidates must have to download the hall ticket. In case, candidates forget their N.E.E.T. login password/details they have to follow the given procedure to reset the password-
- Open the hall ticket login link as explained above.
- Vsit on the Forgot Password link.
- Select the reset option through OTP/security question. Provide all the required details for authentication and click on the submit link.
- As per the option, you have to choose an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number and email or security question will be asked. Follow the further guidelines and reset an NTA N.E.E.T. new password.
MBBS Entrance Admit Card Required Documents
Besides, N.T.A. Department Hall Ticket contenders are supposed to carry certain additional documents to the examination center. And it is necessary for every candidate. Without having Govt. Photo ID proof candidates will not be allowed in the exam centre.
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- College ID card
- Voter Card
- Driving license
- Employee ID
- The link for Download of Admit-Card will be available from 15 April 2019.
- It is solely the responsibility of the applicants to download the Admit Card from this website from 15 April 2019.
MBBS Entrance Exam Guidelines
- Written Exam of NTA will be consist of Objective type MCQs, divided into four part.
- Each part containing questions of 180.
- Question Paper will be consists of 720 Marks.
- The Exam Duration of written Exam is 3 hour.
- Question Paper will be based on Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology.
- The offline OMR based Exam will be conducted in Hindi and English other languages.
We hope that all candidates will easily download NTA NEET Admit Card 2019 using above official link. Because our team is provided useful information related to UG MBBS Entrance Exam Call Letter in this article. We wish all candidates to obtained good marks in MBBS Entrance written Examination.