NTA JEE Main Online Application Form 2020: The NTA JEE Main Online Application Form 2020 Notice has been released on 7th February 2020. The April Session Registration will be started on 7th February 2020. The aspirants who want to apply for NTA JEE Main 2020 will require going through registration procedures. JEE Main 2020 Exams will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). JEE MAIN is the National level screening test conducted every year to take Admission in B.Tech, B.E, B.Plan, and B.Arch Courses.
The JEE is recognized by the CBSE as the entrance exam bringing several engineering courses such as B.Tech, B.E, and B.Arch. Previously this exam conducted by CBSE in an online mode. Some significant changes have been introduced with the coming of NTA 2020. The exam will be conducted twice in a year and online mode. As the decision of Ministry, from the 2019 JEE MAIN Entrance Test being held two in January and April. The NTA JEE Main Entrance exam is conducted for those aspirants who want to make their job through NITs, CFTIs, and other institutions.
NTA JEE Main Online Application Form 2020 – Summary
|Exam Body||National Testing Agency|
|Exam Name||NTA JEE Main Entrance Exam 2020|
|Online Form Begins||7th February 2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||12th March 2020|
|NTA JEE Main Exam Date||18th 23rd July 2020|
|Post Category||Board/University Exams|
|Exam Mode||Online & Offline|
|Exam Category||UG Level|
JEE Main 2020; Eligibility Criteria
- Passed / Appearing 12th Class (Intermediate) with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM) Stream Exam from Recognized Board in India
JEE Main April 2020; Application Registration Fee
- General/OBC: Rs. 500/-(Boys), Rs. 250/- (Girls)
- SC/ST/PH: Rs. 250/- (Boys/Girls)
For Paper 1 & 2
- Gen/OBC: Rs. 900/- (Boys), Rs. 450/- (Girls)
- SC/ST/PH: Rs. 450/- (Boys/Girls)
NTA JEE Main 2020; Important Dates
|Official Notification Published Date||7th February 2020|
|The release of the Online Application Form||7th February 2020|
|Last date to Apply Online application form||12th March 2020 (11:50 PM)|
|Last date of deposit fee & image uploading||12th March 2020|
|Correction Dates||13th to 16th March 2020|
|Availability of JEE Main 2020 Admit card||July 2020|
|JEE Main 2020 Exam Date||18th to 23rd July 2020|
|Declaration of Exam Results||to be announced|
Steps to Apply for NTA JEE Main Online Application Form 2020
Interested aspirants can fill their JEE Main online application form from the given below link. Some steps are mentioned for JEE Main 2020 Exam, in which the process of filing personal details, Educational qualification, and photograph, the signature is important. Students can apply their online application form by visiting the official site of NTA.
- First of all, the interested candidate should visit the official site of NTA, which is jeemain.nic.in.
- You will get into the NTA official site.
- After knowing here, NTA home page will open.
- Now find the new announcement page here.
- Look at the freshly declared notification on the exam page that will appear as NTA JEE Mains Online Application Form 2020.
- After reading all the JEE Main Notification properly, click on the Apply Online link.
- Enter complete details and upload photo signature after filling all details.
- And finally, submit the application fees (as applicable) for the NTA 2020 Exam.
- Finally, take a clear print of the filled JEE Main online application form 2020.
JEE Main 2020; Important Links
To Apply for NTA JEE Main Online Application Form 2020: Click Here
Download Detailed Official Notification PDF: Click Here
Visit Official Site: Click Here
Download Mobile App to Getting JEE Main Updates: Click Here
We hope that the details provided above are of great use to you. For more JEE Main 2020 Exam details, please visit the official site. Also, we refer our career site RightRasta.com to get various career updates. Thanks.