NPCIL Assistant Grade 1 Admit Card 2020: The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd has scheduled the NPCIL AG-I (HR), Assistant Grade 1 (F&A), Assistant Grade-1 (CMM) & Steno Grade-1 advertised vide Advt. No. Kaiga Site/HRM/01/2019 Exam on 9th February 2020. And the Board has released the AG-I Admit Card on 25th January 2020.
Those applicants who have applied for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Assistant posts can visit the official site of npcilcareers.co.in to download the NPCIL Admit Cards. In order to download the Hall Ticket, aspirants must enter their login details. On this page, we will provide you with all the necessary details regarding the NPCIL AG Admit Card. Read on to find out everything details about Exam Hall Tickets.
NPCIL Assistant Grade 1 Admit Card 2020 for HR, F&A, CMM & Steno Posts @ npcilcareers.co.in
Before getting into the details of NPCIL Assistant Grade 1 Admit Card 2020, let’s have an overview of important schedule related to the exam:
|NPCIL Admit Card Availability||25th December 2020|
|Exam Date||9th February 2020|
|Post Category||Admit Cards|
How To Download NPCIL Assistant Admit Card 2020?
Follow the indicated steps as listed below to download the NPCIL Assistant Admit Card or Hall Ticket:
- Step-1st: Visit the official site at Careers page – npcilcareers.co.in
- Step-2nd: In the main, under the “Login” tab, click on the link “Assistant Gr 1“.
- Step-3rd: Now the page will be directed here applicants must click on the Login Button which is seen towards the right side of the screen.
- Step-4th: Enter “Login ID” and “Password”.
- Step-5th: Click on “Login” Link.
- Step-6th: Now click on the link “NPCIL Assistant” link.
- Step-7th: Your Assistant Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Step-8th: Download Nuclear Power Corporation of India Hall Ticket for further reference.
Details Mentioned on NPCIL AG-I Admit Card For HR, F&A, CMM & Steno
The following details are mentioned on NPCIL Admit Card 2020:
- Candidate’s Name
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Registration Number
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC or Other)
- Exam Instructions
- Examination Centre Name and Code
- Test Date and Time
- Examination Name
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Exam Centre Address
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Signature of the candidate’s
- Signature of the invigilator’s
Documents To Be Carried Along With NPCIL Admit Card 2020
Applicants must carry anyone from following documents along with the NPCIL Hall Ticket 2020:
- 2 or 3 photographs
- Aadhaar Card
- Any Authorised ID Proof recognized by Gazetted Officer
- Bank Passbook with Photograph
- College ID
- Driving License
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
Now that you are provided with all the necessary details regarding NPCIL Assistant Grade 1 Admit Card 2020 and we hope this detailed page is helpful. If you have any queries regarding this page or Exam Hall Ticket, please ping us through the comment box below and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks.