Nishad Singh Wiki, Biography, Age, Family:- Nishad Singh is an Indian-American computer engineer best known as the Director of Engineering of FTX Exchange, one of the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchanges. On Tuesday, February 28, 2023, Nishad Singh, former director of engineering of FTX, pled guilty to conspiracy charges. He pled guilty to six conspiracy offenses, including wire fraud, money laundering, and violating federal campaign finance law.
Furthermore, Nishad Singh expressed regret and accepted responsibility for his involvement in the user fund’s demise. Previously, in December 2022, FTX’s founders, Samuel Benjamin Bankman-Fried and Caroline Ellison, pled guilty.
Nishad Singh Wiki, Age, Parents, Net Worth, Girlfriend, Education, Biography, Early Life, Career
|Full Name||Nishad Singh|
|Profession||Director of Engineering at FTX Exchange|
|Date of Birth||1996|
|Age||27 year old|
|Birth Place||Saratoga, Santa Clara County, California|
|Father Name||Gururaj Singh|
|Mother Name||Anu Singh|
|Height||5 Feet 8 Inches( Approx)|
|Net Worth||$ 572 million|
Who is Nishad Singh?
Nishad Singh is an Indian-American computer engineer and the Director of Engineering of FTX Exchange, one of the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchanges. He was accused of being one of the perpetrators of its fall and subsequent bankruptcy in 2022.
Nishad Singh’s Early Life, Age, Education, Biography
Nishad was born in Saratoga, Santa Clara County, California, USA in 1996. As of 2023, he is 27 years old. Nishad Singh was interested in athletics as a youngster, but he had asthma and couldn’t run quickly. He subsequently acquired an interest in running ultramarathons and became only the second person in the United States to complete an ultramarathon in under 30 hours. Rajiv Patel, his coach and stepfather, provided him with athletic instruction.
At the age of 12, he ran the Silicon Valley Half-Marathon. From 2009 until 2013, he attended Crystal Springs Uplands School in Hillsboro, California. He earned a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from the University of California, Berkeley. Highest Honors in Engineering and Computer Science (Summa Cum Laude)
Nishad Singh Family Background- Parents, Siblings
Nishad Singh’s father is Gururaj Singh, and his mother is Anu Singh. His parents later divorced. Anu married Rajiv Patel on July 13, 2021; Rajiv is both Anu’s and Nishad’s coach. Anu is also an ultramarathon runner and an active member of Asha for Education, a nonprofit that helps children from Kolkata’s slums and red-light districts.
Nishad began his career as an intern at Sierra Ventures, where he worked from July to August 2011. He worked as a software engineering intern at Skyhigh Networks from June to August 2014. Nishad served as a software engineering intern at Box from June to August 2015. He served as a software engineering intern at Facebook from May to August 2016. From January 2014 to January 2015, he worked as a consultant at Berkeley Consulting, then as a project manager from January 2015 to June 2015, a tech director from June 2015 to June 2016, and an external vice president from June 2016 to December 2016.
He worked as a research assistant at Berkeley RISE Lab from February to July 2017. He worked as a software developer at Facebook from August to December 2017, where he focused on applied machine learning. Nishad Singh was the director of engineering at Alameda Research from December 2017 until April 2019. He began working as the director of engineering at FTX: Cryptocurrency Derivatives Exchange in April 2019. He began working as an electrical engineer at Stealth in January 2022.
Nishad Singh has not yet married. The electrical engineer, 27, is currently single. He is concentrating on furthering his career before accepting responsibility for the FTX debacle.
Nishad Singh Controversy
The cryptocurrency market is recognized for its quick growth and, at times, conflicts. Nishad Singh joined FTX at a critical juncture in the company’s history. FTX declared bankruptcy, and its then-CEO Sam Bankman-Fried resigned. This announcement stunned the Bitcoin community.
It was uncovered that Sam Bankman-Fried had covertly moved nearly $10 billion in customer cash from FTX to his trading business Alameda Research. This contentious decision put FTX in jeopardy, prompting a probe into the financial activities of key personnel within the corporation.
Nishad Singh’s Net Worth
Nishad Singh has a net worth of $572 million as an Indian-American Computer Engineer and the Director of Engineering at FTX Exchange.
- Nishad Singh is an Indian-born American citizen best known as FTX Exchange’s Director of Engineering. During the FTX exchange’s fall and bankruptcy in 2022, Nishad Singh made headlines as a close friend of Sam Bankman-Fried, the founder of FTX and trading company Alameda Research.
- Nishad used to run marathons when he was a kid. He ran the Silicon Valley Half-Marathon when he was 12 years old. He also became the second person in the United States to complete an ultramarathon in under 30 hours, which he prepared for alongside his coach and stepfather Rajiv Patel.
- He holds the world record for the quickest under-17 runner to finish an ultramarathon.
- In November 2012, he presented a TED Talk at TEDxYouth@MtDiablo on his experience preparing for an ultramarathon.
- She took first place in the Ruth Anderson Ultra 50 km in 2010 and 2012, the Quiksilver 50 km Endurance Run in 2010 and 2013, the Ruth Anderson Ultra 50 mile – 50 km split in 2011, the Ohlone 50 km Wilderness Run in 2011, the Run-D-50 Mile Run in 2011, and the Run D-20 Run in 2011. The Run-de-Vous 100 Mile Endurance Run in 2011 and 2012, the Vous 100 Mile Endurance Run in 2011 and 2012, and the Ruth Anderson Ultra 50 Mile – 50 km Split in 2011.
Thank you for visiting our website and for reading Nishad Singh’s Wiki.