Indian Navy UES Entry Online Form 2020: The Indian Navy released Navy University Entry Scheme (UES) 2020 Executive, Technical Branch Online Form 2019. The Indian Navy invites Short Service Commission (SSC) officers in Executive (IT) and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy Online Form 2019. The Navy UES Recruitment 2020 Online Application form will begin on 07th June 2019 through the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Navy UES Officer Jobs 2020 will offer for aspirants who are appearing and passed their final year of the Engineering graduation i.e. 4th/5th Semester/Year, from the university which recognized. Check more details for Navy Technical and Navy Executive Branch for Officer Entry 2020 like Notification, Important Dates, Online Application Form, and other details.
Table of Contents
Educational Qualifications – Aspirants must have an Engineering degree (Related Branch) with 60% marks or appear in the final year of course in any of the following course.
- IT (Men): The aspirants must have a BE/B.Tech in IT/Computer Science Engineering/Computer Engineering.
- Engineering Branch (Male) – Aspirants have a Degree course in Mechanical / Marine / Instrumentation / Industrial Engineering & Management / Production / Aero Space / Aeronautical / Control Engineering / Automobiles / Mechatronics / Metallurgy / Instrumentation & control.
- Electrical Branch (Male) – Aspirants have a Degree course in Electrical / Electronics / Tele Communication / Power Engineering / Electronics and Communication / Control System Engineering / Avionics / Power Electronics / Instrumentation & Control / Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation.
Age Limits – To apply Navy UES 2020 Aspirants should be born between 02nd Jul 1996 and 01st January 1999 both days are included.
|The Navy UES online Application form 2020 will Begins||07th June 2019|
|Last Date for applying by Navy UES online Form 2020||27th June 2019|
|Admit Card will available||Released Soon|
|Campus Interview Begins||Released Soon|
|Result Date||Released Soon|
|Admit Card will be issued for SSB round||Released Soon|
|Conduction of SSB Round||Released Soon|
|SSB result Released Date||Released Soon|
The online Application form will available on 07th June 2019. The registration form will available on Navy authority website joinindiannavy.gov.in. In order to fill the online application form, applicants need to enter their personal and educational details in the application form.
- Keep ready relevant supporting documents before going to apply online application form.
- The details filled up according to the Matric Certificate. So, fill up personal details and educational details.
- Aspirants must enter their contacts details like Mobile Number and e-mail address.
- Scanned all related documents of B.E/B. Tech Degree course, date of birth proof and 10th & 12th certificate.
- Aspirants must be scanned and upload a recent passport size color photograph in the online application portal.
- If an applicant is not eligible for the recruitment application form will be rejected.
- Aspirants take the print out of duly filled online application form for appearing for Vacancy Rounds and SSB interview.
- Please read the complete official notification carefully before applying application form.
Eligible applicants will call by Naval Campus Selection Team for the interview for Indian Navy UES Recruitment 2020. Then eligible applicants will be shortlisted for SSB Interview based on eligibility & entry preference. Also, SSB interview venue will at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Visakhapatnam/ Coimbatore in Dec 2019 to Apr 2020. The SSB interview & other dates will be intimated via Email/SMS to all shortlisted applicants.
The SSB interview will be conducted in two rounds:
- Stage 1 will consist of Picture Perception, Officer Intelligence Test, and Discussion Test.
- Stage 2 will consist of Psychological testing, Group testing & Interview.
Applicants who qualified SSB interview, those will call for medically fitness test. The selected applicants in SSB Interview will be called for training at Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala in depending on All India Merit List.
All those eligible candidates may apply for Navy UES 2020 Online Form using mentioned links. Also, advice to candidates kindly fills their application form without waiting for the due dates.
|Download Navy UES 2020 Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|Download App for getting Latest Navy UES 2020 Updates on Mobile||Click Here|
Indian Navy UES Recruitment 2020 Result
After completion of the Campus interview of Navy UES Entry Online Form 2020, Navy will inform applicants about their final results on their email address or Mobile SMS. The authority will prepare a final merit list for selecting eligible applicants in the Indian Navy. The Indian Navy will also send the Joining letter for SSB selected applicants. The call letter will only be sent for those applicants who have to pass Campus interview rounds.