Indian Navy has released the notification of the Navy 10+2 BTech Cadet Entry Scheme 2020 for the course commencing in July 2020 at INA. The Online Applications are invited from UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Kerala for a four years degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme 2020. The aspirant may apply online for Navy BTech Online Form 2020 using given links.
The India Navy 10+2 BTech Online Application Form will be available from 29th November 2019 to 19th December 2019. Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online for the Indian Navy BTech Entry 2020 (Navy BTech Course 2020). Before apply online ensure their eligibility reading by this page.
- Age Limits: Born between 02nd January 2001 and 01st July 2003 (both dates are inclusive).
- Educational Qualification: Passed Senior Secondary Exam (10+2 Pattern) or equivalent exams from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) and at least 50% marks in English subject (either in Class 10th or Class 12th).
- Who can apply: Aspirants who have appeared for JEE (Mains) 2019 (for B.E./B.Tech) examination. Call up for SSB (Service Selection Board) issued on the basis of J.E.E. (Main) 2019 All India Rank.
- All applicants recommended by SSB will have to undergo medicals as per extant regulations. There is no relaxation given in medical standards on any stage. Guidelines/Instructions for physical standards are mentioned on the Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Relaxations in height are permissible to applicants holding the domicile of specific regions details of which are mention on the Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Guidelines/Instructions for tattoo are available on the Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
The Navy reserves the right to fix the cut off for shortlisting of candidates for SSB based on JEE Mains AIR 2019. No other communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interview for shortlisted aspirants will be scheduled at Bhopal/Bangalore/Visakhapatnam/Coimbatore/Kolkata from February to April 2019.
- Shortlisted applicants will be intimated about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail address or through Mobile SMS as mention by applicants in their online application form. Candidates are also advised to maintain your mobile number and e-mail address till selection rounds are over.
- The SSB interview will be conducted in two rounds. The round 1 test consists of an Intelligence test, Picture Perception test, and GD. Applicants who fail to qualify in Round 1 will be routed back on the same day. Round 2 test comprises Psychological Test, Group Test, and Interview which will last for 4 days. Successful aspirants will thereafter undergo Medical Exam.
- Change of SSB center for the interview is not accepted.
The training for said entry is scheduled to commence in July 2020. Applicants recommended by the SSB and released medically fit will be selected for training in Indian Naval Academy, and based on All India Merit List and number of Posts. All India Merit List will be declared as per SSB marks. Selected applicants will be placed in given branches:
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
Applicants are to register and fill online application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 29th November to 19th December 2019.
It is advisable to carry the relevant documents readily available to enable the correct filling up of personal details. All documents (preferably in original) as:
- Date of birth proof (as per 10th or 12th certificates)
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- JEE (Mains) 2019 scorecard (Mention All India Rank) and
- Recent passport size color photograph
Print one copy of the application form and bring it along with original certificates/documents till selection rounds end.
Candidates read the given time frame for the Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry 2019. Also, advise candidates that fill the online application form in time without waiting for the closing dates.
|Declared Notification||15th November 2019|
|Online Application Form Begins||29th November 2019|
|Last Date for Apply Online||19th December 2019|
|Declared Merit List||Declared soon|
Aspirants kindly use the given direct links for Indian Navy 10+2 BTech Online Form 2019 for Navy BTech Course 2020.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|Download App to Get Navy Updates||Download Here|
Aspirants carefully read Navy 10+2 BTech Cadet Entry Scheme 2020 notification before apply, Read complete details mentioned on notification. Apply online after ensuring their eligibility criteria. Moreover, you can visit our portal RightRasta.com to the latest exam updates.