Navid Sole Biography, Career, Age, Wiki, Net Worth: Navid Sole is a gifted Pharmacist who admires Nicki Minaj and runs a profitable pharmacy with Lord Sugar. He was born in Rome, Italy. Sole now resides in London, England. Navid is one of the wealthiest children. Navid Sole is a gifted Pharmacist who admires Nicki Minaj and runs a profitable pharmacy with Lord Sugar. Sole was just cast on the reality television show The Apprentice. It initially aired in 2005, and the most recent season began on January 6, 2022. It contains 16 new candidates competing for Lord Sugar’s £250,000 investment.
In 2023, he appeared on the reality television show ‘Bigg Boss Season 17,’ which aired on Colors and was available on Jio Cinema.
Navid Sole Biography, Wiki, Age, Net Worth, Partner, Height, Career, Ethnicity
|Full Name||Navid Sole|
|Date of Birth||August 7, 1994|
|Age||29 year old|
|Birth Place||Rome, Italy|
|Girlfriend Name||Not Known|
|Father Name||Not Known|
|Height||5 Feet 11 Inches|
|Net Worth||$ 1 to $5 million|
Who is Navid Sole?
Navid Sole is a social media star and an Italian pharmacist. In 2023, he appeared on the reality television show ‘Bigg Boss Season 17’. The program aired on Colors and was available on Jio Cinema. After finishing his master’s degree, he began working as a pharmacist for his family’s pharma enterprises on Harley Street in Central London and Harlesden in North-West London. He has been involved in several mental health programs. On his Instagram reels, he has also provided health suggestions. He has been on many English reality television series, including ‘Rich Kids Go Skint’ (2019; 5 Star), ‘Eating with My Ex’ (2020; BBC), ‘Celebs Go Dating’ (2022; Channel 4), and ‘The Apprentice’ (2022; BBC).
Navid Sole Age, Early life, Wiki, Biography
Navid Sole is a Leo who was born on August 7, 1994, in Rome, Italy. He has a rare history, with Persian and Italian ancestors, and was born to affluent millionaires who manage a thriving pharmacy in London. Navid has a sister who helped him get started as a translator. Navid and his family moved from Rome to London when he was five years old. However, his first days in a new nation were difficult, as he struggled with the language barrier and encountered bullying at school. His scholastic path began in a Catholic school in Italy and ended at a school in London.
Navid’s interest in chemistry and pharmacy grew from an early age, leading him on the road to academic success. From June 2013 to August 2017, he studied for his master’s degree in pharmacy at King’s College London in England. He expanded his expertise in 2021 by completing an independent prescribing course.
After finishing his post-graduate studies in pharmacy, Navid opted to join forces with his family in their booming pharmaceutical business. Their pharmacies are located in two excellent London locations: on Harley Street in Central London and Harlesden in North-West London. Navid is more than simply a pharmacist; he is also a mental health advocate, actively organizing numerous awareness programs. Furthermore, he willingly provides health advice and insights through his Instagram videos, allowing him to reach a larger audience.
Navid has also dabbled in the realm of English reality television. He appeared in series such as ‘Rich Kids Go Skint’ (2019; 5 stars), ‘Eating with My Ex’ (2020; BBC), ‘Celebs Go Dating’ (2022; Channel 4), and ‘The Apprentice’ (2022; BBC). His most memorable appearance, however, was in the 2023 season of ‘Bigg Boss Season 17,’ which gained him worldwide acclaim. The play, which aired on Colors and is now available on Jio Cinema, showed a new side of Navid, enthralling spectators with his charm and charisma.
Navid Sole; In Big Boss 17
In 2023, he appeared on the reality television show ‘Bigg Boss Season 17’. The program aired on Colors and was available on Jio Cinema.
Navid Sole Girlfriend, Partner
He dated a girl named Britanny while studying at King’s College London in England. The pair split up after dating for around two years. In 2018, he posted a status update on his Facebook account about a female he was dating at the time. He then dated a model named Charlotte. They dated for around four years.
Navid Sole Height, Weight
He is a tall man, at 5 feet 11 inches tall. Sole has a slim build. He has a great attitude, and his adorable appearance and wavy blonde hair add to his charm.
His net worth is reported to be between $1 and $5 million. The fact that he made it from Rome to London and prospered in the pharmaceutical sector demonstrates his tenacity and entrepreneurial drive.
Some Important Facts
- Navid Sole now lives in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Aside from his positions in medicine and entertainment, Navid has served as a teacher for pupils ranging from elementary school to A-levels and GCSE, demonstrating his commitment to education.
- His supporters address him as Nav, which is a nice and welcoming manner of addressing him. His Instagram bio boldly refers to him as ‘The Sassy Pharmacist,’ reflecting his vibrant online persona.
- Navid voiced unhappiness with the hotel room’s hygiene during the program after being evicted from the BBC reality TV show ‘The Apprentice’ in 2022, characterizing it as a jungle-like setting.
- Navid admitted to having feelings for Versace. He owns Versace bedcovers, pillows, clothing, purses, and shoes. Notably, he likes dining on Versace dishes that cost a stunning $2000 each, giving his life a touch of luxury.
- Navid has a strong desire to visit the world and takes three to four journeys every month to satisfy his wanderlust.
- In 2021, he gained prominence for his objection to the COVID-19 vaccination, even supporting pop diva Nicki Minaj’s stance on the ‘anti-vax’ group.
- Navid isn’t afraid to spend big bucks on meet-and-greets with celebs like Britney Spears, Selena Gomez, and Naomi Campbell.
- Navid likes to rap tunes.
Social Media Handles
This article mentions all information related to Navid Sole’s Biography.