NATA Result 2019: The Council of Architecture has declared National Aptitude Test in Architecture Result 2019 on May 3rd in online mode at the official website. The result of National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2019 is available in three formats, marks obtained out of 200 marks and in each part, merit listing based on scorecard and tie-breaking rule and percentile score card will be based on the merit list. The N.A.T.A. scores card qualified candidates applying for admission to the session 2019 2020 will be normalized. Council of Architecture will release the candidate’s responses for Part A on 16 May.
NATA Qualifying Marks
The qualifying marks for N.A.T.A. will be based on the following methods such as:
- Minimum 25% marks must be required in MCQ type Part (30 out of 120).
- Minimum 25% marks must be secured in Drawing Part (20 out of 80).
- Overall qualifying marks (out of 200) will be based on exam statistics & at the decision of the Council.
Download NATA Result 2019 @ nata.in
Those candidates who are waiting for NATA Results may check their result clicking by the given official link:
|N.A.T.A. Exam Date||April 14, 2019|
|Response Sheet Available||April 2019|
|Declared Result||May 03, 2019|
Details for NATA 2019 Score card
The score card of NATA would contain information regarding the marks scored by Aspirants in the both the papers
- Paper 1: Mathematics and General Aptitude
- Paper 2: Drawing test.
Apart from that, Aspirants rank will also be display on the scorecard of N.A.T.A. Exam 2019.
The scorecard will also mention the percentile score will be based on the cut off marks and tie-breaking score.
The scorecard will also mention the name of the Aspirants, roll number/application number and date of Exam, etc.
How to Check NATA Score Card 2019?
Aspirants will have to follow the easy steps as given below to download and check the result of N.A.T.A. Exam 2019:
- Visit the website of N.A.T.A. i.e. nata.in
- Click on Generate Score Card and a new login window will appear.
- Next, Login the portal using your login details i.e. App Seq. No. and Password.
- After entering in your credentials enter the given captcha code as sheen.
- National Aptitude Test in Architecture result will appear on the screen.
- Aspirants will have to download their Score/marks out of 200 in each part.
- The merit rank for N.A.T.A. Exam along with percentile score will also have appeared for aspirants.
- Aspirants must download their N.A.T.A. result and take a print out of the same for future reference.
NATA Cut Off 2019 (Qualifying Marks)
- Aspirants are required to secure score a minimum of 40% marks of the total marks in order to qualify N.A.T.A. Exam (that is 80 out of 200 marks).
- However, it is to be noted that these 40% Marks qualifying limit will be applicable only if an Aspirants obtains the minimum 25% qualifying marks in both paper I and paper II.
- The official Cut off marks for N.A.T.A. Exam would be released by the COA once the exam process is completed. The cut off marks would vary based on various criteria’s such as:
- Total number of candidate appeared for National Aptitude Test in Architecture exam
- One thing more, the difficulty level of question paper
- Total number of seats available in various campuses,
- Aspirant’s performance in the exam
- Last year cut off.
NATA 2019 Counselling
In order to take admissions in 5 years B. Arch degree offered by various government and private institutions participating in N.A.T.A., Aspirants will be required to fill an online application form for the counseling process.
- Aspirants can apply for the application form for N.A.T.A. Counselling by registering at the official website of N.A.T.A.
- Aspirants would be required to pay the appropriate fee as per NATA notifications.
- After applying the application the Aspirants would be allowed to lock their college’s choices and order.
- The facility for the choice locking will be open once the results of N.A.T.A. Exam are declared and any kind of discrepancy has been sorted.
- Those Aspirants who will be allotted the seats as per their locked choices or those who are satisfied with the allotted institute will have to complete the document verification before getting for the admission process.
- Aspirants should note that their admission will be confirmed only if they qualify all the criteria as per N.A.T.A. 2019 official notification.
In case of any discrepancy in regards to criteria on the part of Aspirants, they can be disqualified at any stage of the admission process.
Candidates easily download their NATA Result 2019 along with Score Card clicking by above given official link. We wish all N.A.T.A. candidates for their result, we hope aspirants take good marks and confirm their seat in desire institute.