Naseem Shah Biography, Ethnicity, Net Worth, Wiki, Career, Wife:- Naseem Shah is a Pakistani international cricketer who presently plays for the Pakistan National team. He bowls Medium fast with his right arm. Naseem excels in all three formats for the Pakistan squad and has set several records. Naseem Shah is one of the rare cricketers who made his debut at a young age. His fierce drive and line control have gained him plaudits from numerous greats and given him the distinction of a great player. On February 15, 2003, Naseem was born in Mayar Jandool, Lower Dir, Khyber, Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. He has always been interested in sports since he was a child, and Naseem always desired to represent his homeland, Pakistan.
He began playing cricket at an early age in his community. Naseem completed the tenth grade and his father wished for him to continue his education abroad, but this was not possible. After years of playing tape ball in the lower levels, he began his professional career at the age of 13, and his future seemed promising. Naseem’s uncle enrolled him in the Abdul Qadir Cricket Academy in Lahore, where Shah used to practice with coach Sulaiman Qadir.
Naseem Shah Biography, Net Worth, Ethnicity, Height, Wife, Wiki, Age, Career
|Age||20 Year Old|
|Birth Date||February 15, 2003|
|Birth Place||Mayar Jandool, Pakistani|
|Girlfriend Name||Not Known|
|Father Name||Haji Muzaffar|
|Net Worth||$10 Million|
Who is Naseem Shah
Naseem Shah is a cricketer from Pakistan. He was called up to the Pakistan cricket squad for their Test series against Australia in October 2019, at the age of 16. He made his international debut for Pakistan against Australia in November 2019, becoming the ninth-youngest player to make his Test debut. In the second Test against Sri Lanka in December 2019, he became the second-youngest bowler to take a five-wicket haul in a Test match, as well as the youngest pace bowler to do so. In the first Test against Bangladesh in February 2020, he became the youngest bowler in Test history to take a hat-trick.
Naseem Shah Age, Early Life, Wiki, Education
Naseem Shah was born in Mayar Jandool, Lower Dir, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan on February 15, 2003. His age as of 2023 is 20. Aquarius is his zodiac sign. From an early age, Naseem was drawn to sports and aspired to play cricket for Pakistan. In his village, he started playing cricket at an early age. Naseem finished class ten and his father wanted him to work overseas.
Naseem Shah Family- Mother, Father, Sibling
Haji Muzaffar Shah is Naseem’s father’s name. In 2019, his mother died following a heart attack. He is the son of two sisters and four brothers. Hunain Shah, his younger brother, is also a cricketer who represents Pakistan at the Under-19 level. Saleem Shah is the name of one of his brothers.
Naseem Shah made his international debut for Pakistan at the age of 16 on November 21, 2019, in a Test match against Australia, taking one wicket. Following his performance, Naseem Shah was named to the Pakistan team for the tour of Sri Lanka, where he played both tests. Naseem Shah became the youngest fast bowler in match history with his maiden 5-wicket haul in the second match. In February 2020, Naseem Shah became the youngest bowler in Test history to take a hat-trick. Naseem set the record against Bangladesh at the age of 16 years and 359 days. Naseem Shah was also included in Pakistan’s team for the 2020 England visit amid the Covid epidemic.
Since then, Naseem Shah has been a regular member of Pakistan’s Test squad and has accompanied the team on practically every tour. Recently, on August 16, 2022, Naseem Shah made his ODI debut against the Netherlands. Naseem Shah picked up 10 wickets and destroyed the opposition in the three-match One-Day International series. Shah has also been named to Pakistan’s team for the Asia Cup in the United Arab Emirates in 2022.
Naseem Shah Net Worth 2023
Naseem Shah is worth $10 million. His monthly compensation climbed dramatically after being considered one of the best players. Among other things, Shah has made money as a model and a cricket player. He has a motorbike and other high-end vehicles.
- Naseem Shah is a Pakistani cricketer who predominantly bowls for the Pakistan national team.
- Naseem grew up in Mayar Jandool, Lower Dir, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan, in a middle-class family.
- He became interested in cricket at an early age and has aspired to represent his country at the international level ever since.
- His father was dissatisfied with Naseem’s decision to pursue a cricket career and wanted him to work overseas.
- He began playing tape-ball cricket as a child in his village.
- His uncle enrolled him in the Abdul Qadir Cricket Academy in Lahore a few years later, where he was taught by coach Sulaman Qadir.
- On 16 October 2018, Naseem played his debut List A match for Zarai Taraqiati Bank Limited in the 2018-19 Quaid-e-Azam One Day Cup.
- Naseem was named to Central Punjab’s team for the 2019-20 Quaid-e-Azam Trophy in September 2019.
- Naseem made his Central Punjab debut in the 2019-20 National T20 Cup on October 13, 2019.
- Naseem made his international Test debut for Pakistan against Australia in Brisbane a month later; Naseem lost his mother the day before his international debut.
Social Media Handle
Check our latest article about Naseem Shah Biography. Read a more interesting article on this site