Nainital Bank Clerk Admit Card 2019 Declared @ nainitalbank.co.in | NBL Clerk Hall Ticket 2019: The officials of the (NBL had declared the NBL Clerk Exam Date 2019 on their official website. Moreover, the Nainital Bank Online Exam is scheduled on 25th August 2019. For that CBT exam, all the applied applicants can download the NBL Clerk Hall Ticket 2019 from 13th August 2019.
Latest Updates: Nainital Bank Clerk Admit Card 2019 Out. All the candidates should download the Admit Card from the below-provided link by entering the login details.
Moreover, the direct link for the NBL Clerk Admit Card 2019 activated. Also, check the NBL Clerk Selection Process from the below sections and the process to download the Nainital Bank Admit Card 2019 Online from the official website. We have also given you complete details of the NBL Clerk Exam 2019.
Nainital Bank Clerk Admit Card 2019 – Highlights
NBL Hall Ticket 2019 Download | Exam Date Out
|Name Of The Organization||Nainital Bank Limited (NBL)|
|Number Of Vacancies||100 Posts|
|Nainital Bank Clerk Admit Card 2019 Release Date||13th August 2019|
|Online Exam Date||25th August 2019|
|Exam Mode||Online Mode|
|Mode Of Admit Card Availability||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
Nainital Bank Clerk Selection Process 2019
The officials of NBL will hire the aspirants based on the given Nainital Bank Clerk Selection Process. And the selection process based on given rounds-
- Written Exam
Particulars Mention On Nainital Bank Clerk Hall Ticket 2019
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Category of the candidates
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Important Guidelines for the Aspirants
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counsellor
NBL Online Clerk Exam Centers
|Haldwani (Uttarakhand)||Dehradun (Uttarakhand)|
|Roorkee (Uttarakhand)||Haridwar (Uttarakhand)|
|Bareilly (Uttar Pradesh)||Meerut (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Moradabad (Uttar Pradesh)||Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Muzaffarnagar (Uttar Pradesh)||Delhi (NCR) – Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad|
Nainital Bank Clerk Exam Date 2019
As per the official’s notice, Nainital Bank (NBL) is going to conduct the Clerk Online Exam 2019 on 25th August 2019. So, all the aspirants who have applied earlier before the due date can check the Nainital Bank Clerk Exam Date to complete the preparation.
Documents Required For NBL Clerk Exam 2019
- Voter Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- Aadhar card
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Identity Card issued by a recognized Institute
- Driving License
- Any other valid ID proof recognized by Government
How To Download NBL Clerk Admit Card 2019 Online?
- Initially go to the official website of the Nainital Bank Limited (NBL) @ nainitalbank.co.in.
- On the main page, you can check the Recruitments link to the left of the screen.
- You will be then redirected to the new window.
- Over there, you have to check the quick link which enables you to download the “Online Exam Call Letter for Clerk Exam. “
- Click on it, and then enter your login details on the login fields.
- Click the submit button.
- Then you can check your NBL Clerk Admit Card 2019.
- Finally, download it and also take the clear printed of the Nainital Bank Clerk Admit Card 2019 for further usage.
To Download Nainital Bank Clerk Admit Card 2019: Click Here – (Available Now)
Visit Official Site: Click Here
Download Mobile App to Getting NBL Updates: Click Here
We hope all the candidates who have applied for the NBL Clerk Recruitment 2019 will definitely download the NBL Clerk Admit Card 2019 from the above direct link. Also, visit the NBL official site time to time to check more updates.