Muni Long Wiki, Biography: Muni Long was born in Vero Beach, Florida, on September 14, 1988. She is a singer and songwriter from the United States. Jukebox, her first solo studio album, was released in 2009 by Capitol Records. People have been fascinated by Muni because she is also a well-known person Muni, but now the entire world is seeking her. Information about her is widely disseminated on social media. We have included complete information about Muni Long’s Biography, Height, Age, Family Details, Birthdays, Weight, Important Facts, and many others on this page.
If you’ve never heard of Muni Long, you should read this. Because we have compiled all of Muni’s information on a single page. So check through Muni’s information and share this posting with your friends and family.
Muni Long Wiki
Muni Long, born Priscilla Renea Hamilton on September 14, 1988, is an American singer and composer who is married to Masimba Chibanda. Her solo debut studio album, Jukebox, was released by Capitol Records in 2009 under the name Priscilla Renea. She subsequently spent the next decade co-writing songs for various recording artists, including Rihanna’s “California King Bed,” Fifth Harmony’s “Worth It,” Kelly Clarkson’s “Love So Soft,” Ariana Grande’s “Imagine,” and Pitbull’s worldwide chart-topper “Timber” with Kesha.
Muni Long mentioned that she began singing at the age of two, but that she did not feel comfortable singing in front of others until she was older. She then discovered YouTube and started uploading videos of herself singing in her room. Her debut video was a cover of “Cry Me a River” that she submitted to a contest in which the winner would perform alongside Justin Timberlake at the Grammy Awards, despite the fact that she did not win. If you’re interested in learning more about her latest news, bookmark this page. Read the following parts for additional Biography news about her life.
Muni Long Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Net Worth
Muni Long Wiki
|Real Name||Muni Long|
|Famous As||Singer and Songwriter|
|Age||33 Year Old|
|Food Habits||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||14 September 1988|
|Birth Place||Vero Beach, Florida, U.S|
|School||Vero Beach High School|
|Net Worth, Salary||Unknown|
Muni Long Early Life & Career
- Muni Long was born in Vero Beach, Florida, on September 14, 1988.
- She is a singer and songwriter from the United States.
- Muni Long mentioned that she began singing at the age of two, but that she did not feel comfortable singing in front of others until she was older.
- She then discovered YouTube and started uploading videos of herself singing in her room.
- Her debut video was a cover of “Cry Me a River” that she submitted to a contest in which the winner would perform alongside Justin Timberlake at the Grammy Awards, despite the fact that she did not win.
- Long signed with Capitol Records under her birth name in 2009, at the age of 18, after gaining recognition on YouTube.
- Her debut album was supposed to be released on October 20, 2009, however, it was postponed owing to additional recording.
- Since leaving Florida, Long has resided in Atlanta and then Los Angeles.
- She went to the same high school as Jake Owen, Vero Beach High School.
How Old is Muni
In this section, we are going to tell you how Muni is old. So let us tell you that his age is 35. We still Searching Her date of birth is 14 September 1988.
Muni Long Parents
Her father and mother’s name is Not Known, Unknown and she has siblings who’s names is unknown. We only have this information for the time being, but we will update it as we discover more about her parents, siblings, and connections.
Muni Long Husband
Her marital status is unmarried, according to social media posts. Her Husband/Boyfriend’s name is unknown. Continue reading this story to learn more about her lifestyle, and learn more about her family here.
Who is Muni Long
Muni Long was born in Vero Beach, Florida, on September 14, 1988. She is a singer and songwriter from the United States. She’s also collaborated on tracks with Mariah Carey, Madonna, and Mary J. Blige, to name a few. According to Rolling Stone, she is “genre-agnostic.” She went under the stage name “Muni Long” later on. She was nominated for a Grammy for her work on H.E.R.’s album Back of My Mind. In the same year, she launched the tune “Hrs and Hrs,” which went popular on TikTok and became her first record to enter the top 20 of the Billboard Hot 100.
Muni Long Net worth
Her net worth is unknown.
Muni Long Social Media
We hope you like the details about the Muni Long Wiki and Biography. To get other Wiki details, visit portal RightRasta.com regularly.