MRPL Apprentice Recruitment 2019: MRPL has declared notice for MRPL Engagement of Apprentice Recruitment Notification at the official website. The Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited Engagement of Apprentice Recruitment online form will be available from 18 April 2019 to 17 May 2019. Those candidates who are seeking the job in Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited as an Apprentice post and waiting for MRPL Recruitment 2019 and Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited Online Form 2019, may check the Engagement of Apprentice Detailed Official notification and apply online for MRPL Recruitment using given link.
Interested candidates check the Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited official notification. Read all related information before applying for MRPL Engineer Engagement of Apprentice. Check Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited Engagement of Apprentice Eligibility Details, age limits, selection process, and all relevant details.
Table of Contents
MRPL Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Details
Examination Board: Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited
Official Website: www.mrpl.co.in
Examination Name: M.R.P.L. Engagement of Apprentices Recruitment 2019
MRPL invites applications from Engineering Graduates & Diploma holder’s candidates who passed out in the year 2016, 2017 and 2018 for engagement as Graduate Apprentice Trainee or Technician Apprentice Trainee for a period of one year. Apprentices are required for the given subject fields:
Graduate Apprenticeship Training
|Chemical Engg.||29||Degree in Engineering in the respective discipline|
|Electrical & Electronics Engg.||8|
|Electronics &Communication Engg||10|
Graduate Apprenticeship Training
|Chemical Engg.||27||Diploma in Engineering in the respective discipline|
|Electrical & Electronics Engg.||15|
|Electronics &Communication Engg.||12|
|Commercial Practice||15||Diploma in Commercial Practice|
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying exam in the year 2016, 2017 and 2018 only need to apply.
- Candidates who have completed and possess the essential qualification by 17 May 2019 are only eligible to apply. Those candidates who are appearing at the qualifying exam/last year of qualifying exam are NOT ELIGIBLE for applying.
- Candidates who have hold work experience of one year or more are not eligible to apply.
The selection process shall consist of a written exam. The candidates shall be considered for engagement based on the marks scored obtain in written Exam and subject to meeting the advertised specifications, documents verification any other eligibility criteria by MRPL, etc.
Written Exam (Duration- 90 Minutes)
The Written Exam will comprise of 50 Multiple Choice Question from the concerned subject for 50 marks.
- All questions carry one mark. There is no negative marking.
- The Question Paper for written exam will be Bilingual (English & Hindi).
- The candidate has the option to choose the language for written Exam while applying.
Important Dates for MRPL Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- Declared MRPL Recruitment Official Notification: 15 April 2019
- Begin Online Form: 18 April 2019
- Last Date for Apply Online: 17 May 2019
- Exam Date: Declared soon
Important Links for MRPL Engagement of Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- Apply Online Form 2019: Click Here
- Download MRPL Notification PDF: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here
The conclusion of MRPL Recruitment 2019:
Candidates required to apply their MRPL application form in the closing date, without waiting for the closing date of MRPL Recruitment 2019. We advise to candidates fill MRPL Online application form before the due dates. The MRPL exam will be held in June 2019 (Tentative). Confirm dates will be declared separately by MRPL.
MRPL Apprentice Recruitment 2019