MPHC Law Clerk Recruitment 2021 (Out): Madhya Pradesh High Court, Jabalpur has invites Law Clerk-Cum-Research Assistants application form. This time the MP High Court has invited applications for a total of 32 posts. Applications will be filled online from 26th February to 18th March 2021. Interested candidates can fill their MP High Court form by reading the notification. All the information related to this page recruitment is presented to you. Before applying, candidates should take care that you fulfil all the conditions of MPHC Law Clerk Recruitment 2021. Here are the short information related to recruitment, which you have to read well.
MPHC Law Clerk Recruitment 2021 – Details
|Board Name||Madhya Pradesh High Court, Jabalpur|
|Examination Name||Law Clerk-Cum-Research Assistants|
|MPHC Recruitment Schedule||26th February to 18th March 2021|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
MPHC Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
- Released Recruitment Advertisement: 23rd February 2021
- Online Form/Registration Start Date: 26th February 2021
- Law Clerk Last Date: 18th March 2021
- Deposit Fee: 18th March 2021
- MPHC Law Clerk Exam Date: To be announced
MPHC Law Clerk Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
- The applicants must be a law graduate (as on the date of interview) having a Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB).
- The applicants must have basic knowledge of computer Microsoft Office/Open Office/Ubuntu including retrieval of desired information from various search engines.
Age Limits (As on 18.03.2021):
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 30 Years
The upper age exemptions will be given extra as per MPHC rules.
MP High Court Law Clerk – Application Fee
|General/ OBC||Rs. 922.16/-|
How to Apply for MPHC Law Clerk Recruitment 2021?
Step-1: Open the official site of MPHC which is – www.mphc.gov.in.
Step-2: Hit on the Recruitment link.
Step-3: Next, you will get the Law Clerk Vacancy notice carefully.
Step-4: Now click on the ‘Law Clerk Online Form’ button.
Step-5: Enter essential details and upload images.
Step-6: Finally, you need to pay the MPHC Recruitment fee.
Step-7: Finally, Law Clerk Recruitment application submitted, take a printout and keep it with you.
We hope you liked the MP High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2021 detailed page. You should apply only after reading the MPHC notification. Also save page RightRasta.com to get vacancy news.