MHT CET Admit Card 2020 will be released by the Maharashtra State Common Entrance Cell on the official site www.mahacet.org. Aspirants who have registered successfully in MHTCET 2020 will be able to download the MHT CET Hall Ticket. Application Number and Password will be required at the time of MHTCET Registration can be used to download the State Common Entrance Test Admit Card. It should be noted that MHTCET Hall Ticket will neither be sent to the aspirant’s place nor be e-mailed to their mail address.
- Maharashtra Board will be conducting MHT CET 2020 from 13th to 18th April 2020 (excluding 14th April 2020) and 20th to 23rd April 2020.
- Details like exam MHTCET roll number, test center name, exam rules, timings, and instructions will be mentioned in your MHT CET admit card.
- Aspirants have to carry the MHTCET 2020 Hall Ticket with a valid photo ID proof to enter the exam center. Without which you will not be allowed to appear for the MHTCET 2020 exam. Aspirants are advised to keep it safe as it could be required during the date of admission and Counselling Process.
- The MHT CET exam will be conducted across Maharashtra state to admit eligible aspirants to B.Tech, B.Pharmacy & Pharm. D. courses. The allotted MHTCET Test Centers will be indicated on the admit cards.
MHT CET Admit Card 2020 Important Dates
|Starting of MHTCET Online Application Form||7th January 2020|
|Last Date to fill Online Application Form||29th February 2020|
|Issue of MHT CET 2020 Admit Cards||5th April 2020 (Postponed till further notice)|
|Scheduled Exam Dates||13th to 18th April 2020 (excluding 14th April 2020) and 20th to 23rd April 2020 (Postponed till further notice)|
|Post Category||Admit Cards|
Note: In case of any discrepancy found in MHT CET Admit Cards, aspirants should immediately contact the Exam conducting Board.
Steps to Download MHTCET 2020 Admit Card?
To download the admit card you must go through the following given steps:
Step-1: Visit the official web site of Maharashtra State Common Entrance Cell i.e. http://cetcell.mahacet.org/
Step-2: Go through the “Login (Only for already registered candidates)”.
Step-3: Enter the login details like Login ID, Password and Captcha code.
Step-4: Before clicking the ‘Sign In To Account’ button, verify the details you have filled.
Step-5: Click on the ‘Sign In To Account’ button.
Step-6: Later the MHTCET Admit Card will be displayed on your computer screen.
Step-7: Download it and take a printout of the Hall Ticket for further use.
Details on MHT CET Hall Ticket 2020
The Hall Ticket is an important document needed on the Entrance Exam day. The details indicated on the admit card are verified by the examiners to verified the authenticity of the aspirant’s identity. Those who fail to bring the same will not be allowed to write the Exam. The following details are printed on MHT CET Hall Ticket:
- Name of the aspirant
- Photograph & Sign
- Exam Roll number
- Registration number
- Subject choose in CET
- Parent’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Test center location and schedule
- Few exam instruction and rules to be followed on exam day
Documents Required with MHT CET 2020 Admit Card
At the exam centers, candidates must bring 1 Photo ID proof with the MHT CET 2020 Admit card. Candidates can bring any one of the following ID cards:
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card
- E-Aadhaar card with a photograph
- PAN Card
- Bank Passbook with a photograph
- Recent Student ID card issued by recognized college or university
Note: Along with the MHT CET Admit Card, Aspirants are also required to carry Disability Certificate in original (If required).
MHT CET 2020 Exam Date
The accurate Exam Date display in your admit card along with other details. To appear for the CET exam you have to follow all the mandatory rules of the exam conducting authorities.
MHT CET Hall Ticket – Discrepancies
After verifying all the details in the Hall Ticket, aspirants should download it for further usage. In case any discrepancy found in MHT CET admit card, contact the exam conducting Board. The error can occur usually because of filling the wrong details at the time of filling up the online application form. It can also be displayed due to an error on the server.
Important Points Regarding The MHT CET Admit Cards
Students kindly note the following some important points regarding the MHT CET Admit Card 2020:
- Students are advised to download the MHTCET Admit Card soon after it is released to server problems.
- Board will not send the MHTCET 2020 Hall Ticket to any Students through the offline mode, therefore Students have to download it online only @ www.mahacet.org.
- The MHTCET Hall Ticket should be downloaded and carry till the end of the MHT CET admission process.
- Students should verify all the details mentioned on MHTCET Admit Card carefully. If there is any error or any detail is missing then it should be contacted with the exam Board at the earliest.
MHTCET Admit Card Download Link
Applied candidates may download their MHTCET admit card using a given link. We have mentioned a direct link to download it:
Download MHT CET Admit Card 2020 (Released Soon)
We hope the above details of Maharashtra State Common Entrance Admit Card very use full for applied candidates. Kindly visit State Common Entrance Test Cell official site for further updates.