Marten Glotzbach Wikipedia, Age, Wife, Biography, Ethnicity, Career, Net Worth:- Marten Glotzbach is the wife of Sarina Wiegman, a former player and Dutch football manager who has been the manager of the England women’s national team since September 2021. Marten has elected to keep his life out of the spotlight, believing that maintaining a private life away from the public eye allows him to focus on his career and personal relationships without distractions. Furthermore, he has achieved significant prominence as the coach of the Netherlands’ women’s national team.
Marten Glotzbach’s first job out of high school was as a youth trainer and coordinator at Harvard Business School, where he worked for ten years. He has spent the last 22 years at Sebroek College in the Netherlands lecturing on economics and organizing football matches for students.
Marten Glotzbach Wikipedia, Height, Biography, Age, Ethnicity, Career, Net Worth, Wife
|Full Name||Marten Glotzbach|
|Birth Date||October 26, 1969|
|Wife Name||Sarina Wiegman|
|Age||54 year old|
|Height||6 Feet 0 Inches|
|Weight||81 kg (Approx)|
|Father’s Name||Not Known|
|Mother’s Name||Not Known|
|Net Worth||$5 to $8 Million|
Who is Marten Glotzbach?
Marten Glotzbach is the spouse of England women’s national team head coach Sarina Wiegman. He is also a former football coach and a professor of economics.
Marten Glotzbach Age, Education, Biography
Marten Glotzbach was born in Germany on October 26, 1969. As of 2023, he is 54 years old. He is of German ancestry. Glotzbach earned a bachelor’s degree in marketing and commerce in 1994, according to his LinkedIn profile. He began his career as a coordinator and youth trainer at Host Broadcast Services (HBS), a corporation that captures big sporting events. He went on to become an economics professor at Seabrook College in the Hague, where he also coached the college football teams. In 1994, he met Sarina Wiegman, a former Dutch international player, and they married the following year. They have two daughters in their twenties, Lauren and Sacha. The family resides in The Hague and helps each other with their jobs.
Marten Glotzbach Nationality
Marten Glotzbach was born in Germany, but he also acquired Dutch citizenship through naturalization. He speaks German, Dutch, English, and French fluently.
Marten Glotzbach Wife
Sarina Wiegman, one of the most accomplished women’s football coaches in the world, is Marten Glotzbach’s wife. She is presently the head coach of England’s women’s national team, which she led to the 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup final in Australia and New Zealand. From 2017 to 2021, Wiegman was also the head coach of the Netherlands women’s national team, which led to a UEFA Women’s Euro 2017 title and a runner-up position at the 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup in France. She was elected FIFA Women’s Coach of the Year in 2017 and 2020.
As of 2023, his net worth is between $5 million and $8 million.
- Marten Glotzbach is the spouse of England women’s national team head coach Sarina Wiegman.
- He is also a former football coach and a professor of economics.
- He was born in Germany and migrated to the Netherlands when he was a child.
- Marten met Sarina Wiegman in 1994, and they married the following year.
- Lauren and Sacha, their two daughters, are both football fans.
- Marten supports his wife’s profession by providing tactical analysis and scouting assistance.
- He also attends important tournaments with her and cheers for her from the stands.
- He teaches economics at Seabrook College in the Hague and coaches the college football teams.
- Marten graduated from the University of Amsterdam with a degree in economics and marketing.
- Glotzbach is the author of various books on economics and finance.
- Marten speaks German, Dutch, English, and French fluently.
- He enjoys traveling, going to the beach, watching movies, and playing board games with his family.
Social Media Links
Hey!! Today we publish Marten Glotzbach Wikipedia for our readers.