Lok Sabha Translator Recruitment 2020: The Parliament of India has invited Translator online form to recruit 47 posts. The Lok Sabha Vacancy online application form for the post will commence from 20th June 2020 and will be available till 27th July 2020. If you are interested in the Lok Sabha Secretariat recruitment and want to get the details like category wise seats, eligibility criteria, selection process, important dates, etc. you may read this page.
On the 20th of June, Lok Sabha Secretariat has released the Translator Recruitment notification to recruit the 47 candidates. Interested applicants who fulfill the eligibility may apply for the Lok Sabha Translator Recruitment 2020. The application form link also available from 20th June 2020. But before that, you all need to read everything details about the Translator Job. Candidates, below on this page you will get detailed information about the Parliament Recruitment 2020.
Lok Sabha Translator Recruitment 2020 – Details
|Exam Officials||Parliament of India|
|Post Name||Translator Recruitment 2020|
|Total Posts||47 Vacancies|
|Lok Sabha Translator Application Form Schedule||20th June to 27th July 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Post Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
Lok Sabha Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Released Advertisement: 20th June 2020
- Application Form Start Date: 20th June 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 27th July 2020
- Exam Date: To be announced
Parliament of India Translator Recruitment – Total Posts
Eligibility Criteria of the Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualifications (As on 27.07.2020):
- PG Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the Degree Level OR.
- PG Degree in English with Hindi as a subject at the Degree Level OR.
- PG Degree in any subject with Hindi and English as subjects at the Degree Level OR.
- PG Degree in any subject with Hindi medium and English as a subject at the Degree Level OR.
- PG Degree in any subject with English medium and Hindi as a subject at the Degree Level.
- Diploma/Certificate in Translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa OR.
- 2 years’ experience of Translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in mention departments on notification.
Age Limits (As on 27.07.2020):
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 27 Years
The upper age relaxation will be given by Lok Sabha Secretariat rules.
Application Fee for Translator Vacancy 2020
- General/OBC/EWS Applicants: Nil
- SC/ ST & Female Applicants: Nil
How to Apply for Lok Sabha Translator Vacancy 2020?
Interested candidates can fill the Lok Sabha Translator Application form 2020 using the given below link. Eligible candidates have to apply for the post strictly in the format prescribed in this Advertisement, either in English or in Hindi. Moreover, you can check the step by step process to apply online:
Step-1: First of all, download the Translator application form as given below or through the official site.
Step-2: The candidates may take a clear print out on the A-4 size sheet.
Step-3: Fill the complete column carefully.
Step-4: After filling up the application form, scan the Translator application form along with the required documents and e-mail the same on the e-mail address, firstname.lastname@example.org
When will starts the Lok Sabha Secretariat Translator Recruitment application form?
The Translator application form starting from 20th June 2020.
What is the selection process of the Lok Sabha Secretariat Exam 2020?
The Lok Sabha officials will recruit candidates through written exams and interviews.
How many posts are available in the Translator Vacancy?
In the Translator vacancy has released 47 vacant posts.
We hope that the above information’s of “Lok Sabha Translator Recruitment 2020” is a great use to you. For more details about the Parliament of India Exam, please visit the official site. All details related to this Job will be known only after reading the full notification PDF. Kindly read the Translator notice before applying.