KVIC Executive & Assistant Admit Card 2020 Out @ kvic.gov.in: Good news for aspirants who are waiting for KVIC Group B & C Exam Call Letters. The Khadi & Village Industries Commission had announced the Group B & C Exam Date as on 28th February 2020. Also, the officials released the KVIC Admit Cards on 12th February 2020. At the below of this page, we had provided the link to download the KVIC Executive Admit Card. So, with the help of that, you can easily get it. For attending to the Executive Exam, candidates have to carry their Exam Call Letters.
Latest Update: The KVIC Executive & Assistant Admit Card 2020 has released. Candidates can download the Executive Exam 2020 Admit Card from the below-given link by entering the login details.
KVIC Executive & Assistant Admit Card 2020 – Summary
|Name of Exam Officials||Khadi and Village Industries Commission|
|Name of Examination||KVIC Executive & Assistant (Executive& Assistant) Recruitment 2019|
|Total Posts||108 Vacancies|
|Date of Exam||28th February 2020|
|KVIC Executive & Assistant Admit Card 2020 Status||12th February 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
Selection Process For KVIC Group B & C Exam 2020
Candidates who are going to attend the UPSC Group B & C Exam 2020 have to know complete details about the selection process. The Exam Board of the Khadi and Village Industries Commission had defined the selection process for filling those in the following rounds:
- Written Exam
Candidates are advised to carry their Group B & C Hall Ticket along with them without fail while attending to the Written Exam. More details like exam center name, test timing and others will be mention on the KVIC Executive & Assistant Admit Cards itself.
Information Mention On KVIC Executive & Assistant Hall Ticket 2020
Are you attending the Group B & C Exam? Then you have to access your KVIC Executive & Assistant Hall Tickets from the official website. After downloading, aspirants have to cross-verify the data present on it is correct or not. The KVIC Executive & Assistant Hall Ticket consists of details about the applicants who are going to appear for the Exam as given:
- Full Name of the Candidates
- Exam Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Time Duration of the Test
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Category (ST/ SC/ OBC & Other)
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Date of Birth
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Applicant Photo
- Exam Date and Time
- Few Exam instructions.
Valid Documents For KVIC Exam 2020
When the candidates are going to attend the KVIC Exam they have to carry their kvic.gov.in Executive Admit Card 2020 along with them without fail. In addition to that Exam Hall Ticket, all the aspirants need to carry anyone’s valid id proof from the following list for the verification process.
- Aadhaar Card
- College ID
- Driving License
- Bank Passbook
- 2 or 3 latest photographs
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Ration Card
- Employee ID
How To Download KVIC Exam Hall Ticket 2020?
Are you ready for downloading the KVIC Executive & Assistant Hall Ticket 2020? For easily download, aspirants can go through this page. In the below of this page, our team had indicated the step by step procedure for downloading the KVIC Executive & Assistant Admit Card 2020.
- Candidates must and should visit the official site of @ kvic.gov.in.
- On the home screen, candidates will get the main page of the Khadi and Village Industries Commission.
- Then move to what’s a new section which is given at the right side of the main page.
- In that section, view the KVIC Executive & Assistant Hall Ticket 2020 link.
- Hit on the given link.
- Then on the new page show the “Click Here” button.
- Later in the KVIC Group B & C Admit Card link click the “Click Here” button.
- After reading the instructions click on the “yes” link by scrolling to down.
- Verify the details you provided correctly or not.
- You will get the KVIC Executive & Assistant Hall Ticket on the new page.
- Download and carry 2 to 3 copies with you till the end of the Exam.
You can visit our website RightRasta.com portal for any further updates of the KVIC Group B & C Exam 2020. If any queries comment us in the below provided box.