KUK University Clerk Recruitment 2019: Kurukshetra University has declared notice for Kurukshetra University Recruitment 2019 and invites online application for Kurukshetra University Clerk Budgeted Vacancy 2019. The KUK Clerk Recruitment online form will be available from 09 April 2019 to 15 May 2019. Those applicants who are seeking the job in Kurukshetra University as a Clerk post and waiting for Kurukshetra University Clerk Online Form 2019 and KUK Vacancy online form 2019, may check the Clerk Detailed Official notification and apply online for KUK University Clerk Recruitment 2019 using given link.
Latest News: Kurukshetra University Clerk Recruitment Notification Out, Apply Online Form for Kurukshetra University Recruitment 2019 for 198 posts.
Table of Contents
KUK University Clerk Recruitment 2019 Details
Interested applicants may check the Clerk official notification and read all related information before applying for Kurukshetra University Clerk Recruitment as given on end of the article. Check Clerk Educational Qualifications, age limits, selection process, and all relevant details.
Exam Board: Kurukshetra University
Official Website of KUK: www.kuk.ac.in
Examination Name: Kurukshetra University Clerk Recruitment Exam 2019
Total Number of Posts: 198 Vacancies
Age Limits for Kurukshetra University Clerk Vacancy 2019
Minimum 18 and maximum of 50 years, upper age relaxation will be provided as per Kurukshetra University rules.
Educational Qualification for Clerk Vacancy 2019
- Graduate from an any recognized Institute.
- Matric with Sanskrit/Hindi as one subject.
10+2/BA/MA with Hindi as one subject.
- The applicants shall have to qualify the exam in Computer Appreciation and Application. This exam will be based on Introduction to Computer & Windows, Spreadsheet, PowerPoint, Word Processing, Internet Browsing, and Email.
- Typing speed of 30 words PM in English.
Application Fee for KUK University Clerk Recruitment 2019
Candidates may pay the Kurukshetra University Vacancy Fee through online mode Debit/Credit Cards/ Net Banking. Admit card will be provided for the examination only those candidates who have deposited the KUK examination fee successfully. Application Fee once paid for KUK shall not be refunded. Check application fee as follows:
- General Category Candidates: Rs. 1200/-
- Female of General Category of Haryana State Only: Rs. 600
- Male and Female of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS Category of Haryana State Only: Rs. 300
- Male and Female of PWD Category of Haryana State Only: Rs. Nil
Important Dates for Kurukshetra University Recruitment 2019
- Declared Detailed Official Notification: 03 March 2019
- Begin Online Application Form: 09 April 2019
- Last Date for Online Application Form: 15 May 2019
- Last Date for Deposit Exam Fee Online: 15 May 2019
- KUK Clerk Written Exam Date 2019: Declared soon
- Declared Kurukshetra University Clerk Result: Declared soon
Important Links for Kurukshetra University Recruitment 2019
Apply Online Form: Click Here
Download Kurukshetra University Clerk Notification: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
|Detail of Phases||Exam Phase||Duration||Total Marks|
|Type Test (on Computer only)||(Phase-I)||10 Minutes||30|
|Computer Appreciation & Application Test||(Phase-II)||40 minutes||20|
|Aptitude Test||(Phase-III)||60 minutes||30|
|Academic Qualification(Physically Original Document Verification)||(Phase-IV)||–||20|
Phase III Syllabus
The Question Paper of the Aptitude Test will consist of 60 Multiple Choice Questions. For each question, four suggested answers are given out of which one is correct and the remaining three are incorrect. The candidate has to choose one correct answer to each question. For every correct answer, the candidate will be awarded 0.5 marks. There will be negative marking in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been attempted by the candidate, 1/4 of the mark assigned to that question (i.e. 0.125), will be deducted. If a question is leave blank, i.e. no answer is deducted by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question and 0 marks will be awarded to that question. The detailed syllabus is available on official notification. Structure of the Aptitude Test is as under:
|Sr. No.||Topic||No. of Questions||Marks|
Final Selection will be based on the total aggregate marks/Merit of the candidate out of 100 will be calculated as per Criteria of Selection of 4 phases (i.e. Marks obtained in Type test on Computer in Phase – I) + (Marks obtained in test of Computer Appreciation & Application test in Phase-II) + (Marks obtained in Aptitude test in Phase-III) + Marks on the basis of Academic Qualification (after Physically verification of original documents) in Phase-IV). All marks/percentage/merits points will be computed with the precision of three digits after decimal without any rounding. Final selection will be made on the basis of merit list prepared on the basis of aggregate marks obtained by the candidates out of 100.
Guidelines for Online filling of Application Forms
- Candidates are advised to read the detailed Important Instructions of Advertisement No. 1/2019 for the posts of Clerk (Budgeted) available on Website of Kurukshetra University.
- Candidates are also advised to check their eligibility before filling up their online application for the posts of Clerks (Budgeted).
- Candidates are required to have a valid active Email ID as all the information related to recruitment will be sent on their registered Email address throughout the process.
- Uploading of Colored Photographs, signature, left-hand thumb impression, educational certificates 10th, 10+2/three year Diploma/ Graduation Certificate/Post graduation and certificates of reserved Category (if applicable).
- Applicants are required to apply only Online Mode.
How to apply online
The application shall be filled up in a two-step process as under:
Step 1: Filling up of Online Application Form
Step 2: Deposit of Application Fee (if applicable)
- In Step-1: Candidates will have to fill the requisite information like Candidate’s Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Category, whether Person is with Disability, Post applied for, Educational Qualification, E-mail Id, Mobile Number, Communication Address, Declaration, uploading photograph, signature thumb impression and related documents, etc.
- In Step-2: Candidates need to pay the examination fee through online mode. Those candidates who have exempted for the exam fee, they can download the application form and retain for further use.
The conclusion of Kurukshetra University Recruitment 2019:
Candidates required to apply their application form for Clerk Recruitment in the closing date, without waiting for the last date. The candidates fill their Kurukshetra University vacancy online form 2019 in time before due dates. The Kurukshetra University exam may be conducted in May/June 2019 (tentative). For confirmation or exam dates will be intimated separately by KUK and applicants need to check Official Website regularly for latest updates and news. Candidates kindly read detailed “KUK University Clerk Recruitment 2019” official notification for check detailed syllabus, educational qualification and complete information of Clerk Job 2019.