KLUEEE 2019 Admit Card released by KL University on its official website. The Admit Card issued only to those candidates who have submitted KLUEEE 2019 Application Form and fulfill the eligibility. KLUEEE 2019 Admit Card will be available in the online mode.
To obtain the admit card, application number must be provided. Candidates can download the Hall Ticket from April 14 for offline exam 18 April online exam. Hall Ticket will contain important details and instructions to be followed on the exam day.
KLUEEE Admit Card 2019 Link
Candidates may download call letter of KLU University Entrance Exam clicking by the given links:
|Download Call Letter||Click here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
KL UEEE Exam Schedule
|KL UEEE 2019 Offline Exam||20 April 2019|
|KL UEEE 2019 Online Exam||29 to 30 April 2019|
|Admit Card for Offline Exam||13 April 2019|
|Admit Card for Online Exam||18 April 2019|
How to download KLUEEE 2019 Admit Card?
KL University will provide the facility of downloading Admit Cards online of KLUEEE All India Entrance Exam. Candidates are required to download Hall Ticket from the official website and follow the guidelines given on the admit card. Candidates can download admit card till the day of exam. Candidates can follow the steps given to download KL UEEE 2019 Hall Ticket.
- Visit KL UEEE 2019 official website www.kluniversity.in.
- Click on the tab for “Admit Card for KL UEEE 2019 written test” under “Announcements”. The following window will appear on the computer screen:
- Enter your KL UEEE application number carefully in the field provided.
- Click on ‘submit’ button.
- The online Hall Ticket for KL UEEE 2019 will appear on the computer screen.
- Download and print copies of the same. Hall Ticket should be retained for future correspondence.
- Candidates should note that admit cards will not be sent by the offline mode. KL UEEE 2019 Admit card will be available only on online mode.
Details on KLUEEE 2019 Admit Card
KL UEEE 2019 Admit card is a very important document that printed some crucial information given below:
- Roll number of candidate
- Application number
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s Name
- Candidate’s photograph
- Candidate’s signature
- Test center
- Date and time of KL UEEE 2019 Exam
- Reporting time at KL UEEE Test Center
- List of documents to bring on the exam day
- Instructions to be followed by the candidates
- Note: No request to change the exam center or exam timings will be entertained by KL UEEE test conducting authorities.
Documents required for KLUEEE 2019 Admit Card on Test Day
On the day of KL UEEE entrance test, candidates must carry KL UEEE Hall Ticket. Entry without admit card will not be allowed in the test center. The following documents should be brought by the candidates along with Hall Ticket:
- KL UEEE 2019 Admit Card
- Govt. ID Proof in original as well as photocopy
- Xerox copy of Identity proof
Discrepancies in KLUEEE 2019 Admit Card
Candidates are required to verify all the information mentioned in KL UEEE 2019 Hall Ticket. If any discrepancy is found, it should immediately be brought to the notice of University. Candidates can also contact the KLU authorities if they face any problem in downloading the admit card.
KLUEE 2019 Test Day Instructions
Candidates are required to follow certain guidelines on the day of KL UEEE 2019 entrance exam. KL UEEE 2019 Admit Card will contain the set of instructions to be followed. Candidates without KLUEE 2019 Hall Ticket will not be permitted to appear for entrance test under any circumstances.
- Keep your admit card safely at the test center.
- Use black ballpoint pen for marking answers and for all other entries, if candidates attend the offline exam.
- Reached exam hall at least 30 minutes before the commencement of Exam. Those arriving after notified time will not be allowed to take the test.
- Do not bring electronic tools or devices such as calculators, calculating devices like the phone (mobile) phone etc. in the test hall.
- Fill the KL UEEE 2019 application number carefully on the answer sheet.
- Applicants are not allowed to leave the exam center before the completion of the exam, and without handing over the question paper and answer sheet to the Exam invigilator.